Author Topic: Time for the annual Wingnuts speculation  (Read 429029 times)

Offline zavod44

Re: Time for the annual Wingnuts speculation
« Reply #2715 on: December 07, 2019, 01:57:22 PM »
Zavod, you are unaware that the UK customs delivery services add a whopping import charge if we try to buy direct from NZ. Also we pay UK VAT on top of NZ TVA! Wonderland prices are usually comparable with any other UK supplier, such as Hannants. You have the good luck to be able to import directly, without being stung for doing so: be happy.

Why would I not be happy?  I'm always happy, especially since i don't have to deal with whatever your talking about

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #2716 on: December 18, 2019, 01:50:12 AM »
I think there was an"if" at the beginning of the bailing statement....but you do seem contentedly oblivious to anyone else's comments on a topic you engaged in. :D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 01:56:58 AM by pepperman42 »

Offline rhwinter

« Reply #2717 on: December 18, 2019, 09:49:02 PM »
WnW's this year's Christmas present is a virtual-one: Instructions etc. for the announced HP O/100! Beautiful, as always!!
http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/product?productid=3204

Offline Europapete

« Reply #2718 on: December 18, 2019, 11:55:11 PM »
Hmmmm.........finished in overall CDL as on page 19. That would be cool. Regards, Pete in RI

Offline Pup7309

« Reply #2719 on: December 29, 2019, 07:46:36 AM »
they've confirmed in podcast interviews that the Dreidecker happened coz they are listening to modelers. the noise about "more French subjects" has been nearly as loud as the Dr.1 noise, so i'm cautiously optimistic that some day we'll see a Hanriot.

... and Copper State Models will get back to 1/48th scale planes and 1/35th scale AFV. That's it. The world's in order again.
And now: C'me on, Wingnut Wings!

Well if Copper State got into a SPAD, Hanriot and some Italian/ Eastern Europe subjects in 32 they would be on a winner...
‘Not all who wander are lost‘

Offline dr 1 ace

« Reply #2720 on: January 06, 2020, 05:45:54 AM »
A return to the WNW 32075 Speculation...

A lot of speculation before, my guess is the Hanriot, Dh5 (only because there is one in NZ- not used that much in WW I) or the 504 . Due to the previous comments from WNW about the duplication of the HB and not wanting to step on toes, I doubt it would be any Nieuport.

ED
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #2721 on: January 06, 2020, 07:37:17 PM »
they've confirmed in podcast interviews that the Dreidecker happened coz they are listening to modelers. the noise about "more French subjects" has been nearly as loud as the Dr.1 noise, so i'm cautiously optimistic that some day we'll see a Hanriot.

... and Copper State Models will get back to 1/48th scale planes and 1/35th scale AFV. That's it. The world's in order again.
And now: C'me on, Wingnut Wings!

Well if Copper State got into a SPAD, Hanriot and some Italian/ Eastern Europe subjects in 32 they would be on a winner...
regarding Copper State, my understanding is that their getting back to 1/48th and 1/35th isn't to the exclusion of 1/32nd aircraft. so hopefullly, your wishes come true. in some form.

Offline Captain Slower

• Every Dog Has His Day
« Reply #2722 on: January 19, 2020, 02:35:00 AM »
Well they are about to come back to work in the shire.  I wonder what develops.   

Offline rhwinter

« Reply #2723 on: January 19, 2020, 02:43:34 AM »
Well they are about to come back to work in the shire.  I wonder what develops.   

Well, my guesses for 2020 are: HP O/100, HP O/400, Fokker Dr.1 early and late, a few Lancasters, a Starstrutter and a mystery-thingy.
Now you!

Offline Radarman

« Reply #2724 on: January 19, 2020, 03:58:57 AM »
Junkers CL. I and a Hanriot.
We are all victims of history!

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
« Reply #2725 on: January 19, 2020, 05:38:58 AM »
I could see a new Duellist featuring a Fokker F.1/Dr.1 and SE5a.

Offline zavod44

« Reply #2726 on: February 10, 2020, 02:52:52 PM »
I think there was an"if" at the beginning of the bailing statement....but you do seem contentedly oblivious to anyone else's comments on a topic you engaged in. :D

I try to be oblivious to all of the complaining on this site about the cost of shipping and the next kit WNW will be making.  I try to be oblivious to all the people who chime in to a thread about a new subject, just to say they aren't interested and they won't buy it.  It blows my mind why they think anyone cares....

Offline Dave in Dubai

• Beyond the blue horizon
« Reply #2727 on: February 10, 2020, 03:42:36 PM »
Back on topic....

Look at Ronny Bar’s aircraft profiles for some likely clues- he has done the artwork for all the WNW instruction books. ;)

Offline rhwinter

« Reply #2728 on: February 10, 2020, 05:45:50 PM »
Back on topic....

Look at Ronny Bar’s aircraft profiles for some likely clues- he has done the artwork for all the WNW instruction books. ;)

UNFORTUNATELY, Dave, Ronnie's profiles are no hint to future releases by WnW - at least they haven't been so far.

Offline Dave in Dubai

• Beyond the blue horizon
« Reply #2729 on: February 10, 2020, 06:35:31 PM »
 Ronny has the Fokker F1 and Dr1  showing ;they have been there for quite a while and were a pretty big hint that WNW might be going to go down this road at some stage despite early denials.

Ronny also has other non-WW1 profiles on his site and granted I would not think they are WNW future releases

But hey the annual ‘speculation’ is just  pure speculation after all , no harm in that.