Author Topic: Exclusive look at the new Wingnuts kit  (Read 19971 times)

Offline rhwinter

Re: Exclusive look at the new Wingnuts kit
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2018, 03:46:27 PM »
I love the fact that wnw are not doing me too models. I know that infuriates some... .

Grrrrrrr....... >:(

Gene K
I wish there was a way to like posts. As I would have the on above....

Ok so DR1, lets face it, it was a 3 month wonder that got Voss, Wulf and MFR killed amongst others. Not saying it was bad an all, but its time had been and gone before it really became operational.

The 1/32 Roden model is perfectly fine I have one. Yes its not wnw level but a really nice aircraft can be built or corrected, and in the hands of some of the builders on here a masterpiece could be built. so why waste a WNW release with it.
Just saying....
Ray

👍👏 LIKE

Offline RAGIII

Re: Exclusive look at the new Wingnuts kit
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2018, 11:23:16 PM »
I love the fact that wnw are not doing me too models. I know that infuriates some... .

Grrrrrrr....... >:(

Gene K
I wish there was a way to like posts. As I would have the on above....

Ok so DR1, lets face it, it was a 3 month wonder that got Voss, Wulf and MFR killed amongst others. Not saying it was bad an all, but its time had been and gone before it really became operational.

The 1/32 Roden model is perfectly fine I have one. Yes its not wnw level but a really nice aircraft can be built or corrected, and in the hands of some of the builders on here a masterpiece could be built. so why waste a WNW release with it.
Just saying....
Ray

👍👏 LIKE

I agree with the general sentiment that a WNW kit of the DR1 is not a Necessity. Having built several and with at least one still in the stash, I can live without a WNW version. That being said I will go back to something I said in this or another thread. IF WNW releases one I don't think it will be IN PLACE of another Aircraft. It will have been planned and Nurtured as part of PJs list and therefore not instead of something else. And yes, I would buy several  8)
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler