Author Topic: Time for the annual Wingnuts speculation  (Read 429616 times)

Offline Whiteknuckles

Re: Time for the annual Wingnuts speculation
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2014, 07:29:32 PM »
Voted for the Be2  and the Avro 504. Com'on bring them out!

Me too...

As did I ;)

Andrew
Eternal Apprentice

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #181 on: January 24, 2014, 01:11:14 AM »
Now, on completion I presume this survey will be defined as gospel and WNW will make it so.

Steve

Offline timpivonka

« Reply #182 on: January 24, 2014, 03:41:46 AM »
I cast my two votes.  I have to throw my hat in the ring for the French fighters, since they were used by so many nations.  Any would be great with many variations on markings, etc.  Would also maybe like to see something Austro-Hungarian for a change of pace.

Tim Pivonka

Offline James

Time for the annual Wingnuts speculation
« Reply #183 on: January 24, 2014, 03:47:18 AM »
My two votes were cast for the Hanriot and the Phonix.
Axes Grind and Maces Clash

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #184 on: January 24, 2014, 04:33:18 AM »
I guess I am a little off of the beaten path. My Votes went to the Dolphin and Albatros DII. Yes I have the Encore kit but a WNW DII would be so AWESOME and a basis for the DIII and OAW DIII  :P :P
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline kornbeef

• U.K. Carpet monster genocide squad leader.
« Reply #185 on: January 24, 2014, 09:38:45 AM »
I guess I am a little off of the beaten path. My Votes went to the Dolphin and Albatros DII. Yes I have the Encore kit but a WNW DII would be so AWESOME and a basis for the DIII and OAW DIII  :P :P
RAGIII
Any Albie related WNW release would be wonderful. A correct DIII especially. I voted for the DII naturally plus the Walfisch. 
Never too old to learn sumfink noo

guitarlute101

« Reply #186 on: January 24, 2014, 09:42:57 AM »
RAGIII
Any Albie related WNW release would be wonderful. A correct DIII especially. I voted for the DII naturally plus the Walfisch.

I'm with Keith.............an anatomically correct D.III......and a D.II..............and a D.I

Mark

Offline Nanks

« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2014, 02:02:54 PM »
I voted for a Nieuport XI as I have some AFC decals for one, and an Avro 504
"Get a shot off fast, this upsets him long enough to get your second shot perfect" Lazarus Long

Offline dr 1 ace

« Reply #188 on: January 29, 2014, 08:50:40 AM »

Ok we have the poll above and the Salmsons and AMC Dh9 are available, so how many check the WNW Site Weekly (if not daily) in anticipation of something new?
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #189 on: January 29, 2014, 09:24:42 AM »
I think there are many of us who do the daily ritual of checking the Wingnuts website in anticipation that there will be a surprise release sitting there.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Online petrov27

« Reply #190 on: January 29, 2014, 09:47:56 AM »
I can say I am not checking the WNW site all that often now after the end of the year and the Salmson release.

That being said, I am very interested to see if they announce anything new - I think the list of future releases on their site is the shortest since they arrived on the scene four years ago?
-Patrick

Offline mgunns

« Reply #191 on: January 30, 2014, 02:46:20 AM »
I check it a couple of times a week, but I know nothing new will be on it.  I agree with Petrov, the only thing in development now is the AEG.  Not sure what they will "Surprise" us with in the coming months.  I wonder how sales of the AMC DH9 are doing?  I haven't seen any build logs on it or comments other than an in box review on another forum.  I have more than enough in my stash to keep me busy into the next millenium.  Some allied single seaters would be nice though.

Mark
Mark

We few, we happy few.....

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
« Reply #192 on: January 30, 2014, 02:49:51 AM »
I leave it to you lot to check for me  ;D

vb

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #193 on: January 30, 2014, 03:19:26 AM »
    Given WNW's dynamic pace of providing new subjects since entering the marketplace I suspect things will pick up quickly in the Centenary Year of the Great War.  "It ain't over til it's over" goes the old saying and were only in the first month! Here's hoping for the challenge of balancing an impossible Stash with a deluge of new "gotta have" Kits, particularly topics from the Allied Countries on both sides of the conflict, and of course a Camel! ;)
Cheers,
Lance

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #194 on: January 30, 2014, 10:42:19 AM »
it looks good to me that many guys voted for the halberstadt cl.ii and roland c.ii those 2 would get my vote but i dont understand some of the other entries. like phonix d.iii why not d.i or d.ii which had more production more marking options etc. dh-5 seems a bit obscure  imho. no need for an alb d.ii when we have a nice roden d.i/d.ii ,if they do an albie i think an oeffag would be much more desireable. special hobby and a model make nieuport xi and xvi so we dont need that. and imho the jenny just isnt that interesting and wasnt anything more than a trainer and a post war barnstormer. i totally get the breguet,dolphin,be2,hanriot and even the hansa c.1(although special hobby has been threatening one in all 3 scales for 2 years) my whole point is while any ww1 kits wnw put out will be great, i am hoping for something i dont have already built or in the stash craft wise in 1/32. i still say a berg d.i (any series)the oeffag d.iii, a junker cl.i,what about one of the lohner pfeilfliegers? what about some sorta flying boat grigorovich?macchi?lohner?hansa? i dont know i guess i'm the weirdo but i want new and different not multiple kits of the same plane. i guess thats the modelling industry, how many focke wulfe 190s are there? how many spitfire. sorry for the rant.....discuss