Author Topic: Cancer, round two  (Read 6459 times)

Offline Thumbs up

Re: Cancer, round two
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2018, 05:57:43 AM »
I am a believer in apricot seed's due to their  mild poison that targets cancer cell's.I take six a day.It's basically Vitamin B17. The Hanza tribe of North Pakistan,have extrordinary life span's where it is part of their diet and form their currency.They are easily available on the internet. B17 can be found in many foods,that are lacking in the western diet,but apricot kernals are more concentrated.Hope this help's.

Offline wmcgill

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2018, 09:10:34 AM »
I am a believer in apricot seed's due to their  mild poison that targets cancer cell's.I take six a day.It's basically Vitamin B17. The Hanza tribe of North Pakistan,have extrordinary life span's where it is part of their diet and form their currency.They are easily available on the internet. B17 can be found in many foods,that are lacking in the western diet,but apricot kernals are more concentrated.Hope this help's.

This is getting dangerous. I'm sure people touting medical nonsense mean well but they DO NOT HELP and actually can very much HINDER. 

http://edzardernst.com/2017/05/apricot-seeds-for-cancer-treatment-or-how-to-confuse-vulnerable-cancer-patients/
http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2014/03/24/dont-believe-the-hype-10-persistent-cancer-myths-debunked/

Do not get medical advice from modelling (or other) online forums. Get medical advice from your medical Doctor (not a PHD, chiropractic or naturopathic "doctor"). Get cancer advice from your Oncologist.

Offline eindecker

• The penultimate word in scale modeling since 1956
    • Models In Scale
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2018, 11:18:05 AM »
Absolutely. “Get cancer advice from your Oncologist.” Yes. As well meaning as these “alternative” medicines and procedures may be, they are NOT medicine. Anyone who takes medical advice from strangers is a fool.

My guide is my medical oncologist.

I hereby request that all medical advice in this thread stops here.
Michael Scott
Author of "The Q Fragments" http://Http://theqfragments.com & Amazon for paperback and Kindle.

Offline eindecker

• Models In Scale
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2018, 06:19:51 AM »
OK. Enough. Stop with the amateur, folk medicine nonsense. This is a modeling forum not an airhead pseudo-medical rumor place.

I have reported these posts to the moderators for action.
Michael Scott
Author of "The Q Fragments" http://Http://theqfragments.com & Amazon for paperback and Kindle.

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2018, 07:50:21 PM »
This thread is dangerously close to being removed due to the various "remedies" being advocated.

I'm asking everyone to halt it right here please. We are a modelling forum and sharing theories on such critical and sensitive issues as cancer treatment is fraught with risks when the info is posted and debated by non-medical people.

Expressions of compassion for a fellow forum member's health issues is welcomed but the debating of theories/ alternative medicines etc belongs elsewhere - not on this forum.

Dave Wilson
Acting Moderator
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline eindecker

• Models In Scale
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2018, 02:07:21 PM »
Thank you, Dave.

Update: I am responding well to treatment. Thanks for your thoughts.

Strange, my modeling mojo has faded. I have a few kits left, ones that I want to build. I now only have two Wingnut Wings kits, the partially done Eindecker E-I and the Stahltaube. I haven’t done any modeling for weeks but I hope to return to it in the future. I certainly want to get the new Junkers D.1. Perhaps that will entice my mojo out of its cave.

I am enjoying all the posts and build progress here. Keep up the good work!
Michael Scott

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2018, 04:52:45 PM »
Michael

So good to hear you are responding well to treatment. This is a good motivator to re launch your modelling. I find a cleared and freshly cleaned model bench surface and everything carefully laid out again gives me the motivation to start afresh. Also a great excuse to buy a new kit!!!

That WnW Junkers D.1 has some seriously appealing steampunk lines to it - a must have!

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Manni

• Der Militärmodellbauer
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2018, 05:24:18 PM »
This sounds good, I know you will build an outstanding DI, soon.
Bye,
Manni
"Ich hab' da mal was vorbereitet.": Jean Pütz
"Warum noch mehr Bausätze?!?": meine Frau

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2018, 05:50:26 PM »
Great news Michael, I look forward (as Manni has said) to watching your Junkers on your bench!

Antonio

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2018, 10:47:41 PM »
I don't look in here often enough so sorry for the late response. I am Happy to hear you are responding well to the treatment and look forward to seeing your Junkers!
Rick Geisler/AKA RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline ondra

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2018, 11:15:50 PM »
Great to hear these good news, Michael, all the best!

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2018, 06:37:14 AM »
Best of luck for a complete recovery, Michael!  8)
Cheers!
Gary

"It was an adventure, a great adventure. And, like all great adventures, we never knew where it would lead or how it would end."

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2018, 07:56:40 AM »
Michael,
    I admire your positive attitude and courage, can't be an easy road however you are walking it with real class. I have a close friend with prostate cancer and his saying is "I have cancer but cancer doesn't have me", I don't know where he found that saying but it's a great one. Your latest news sounds very encouraging, and I'll join the others in wishing you a fast and complete recovery. In the interim I hope to see that Junkers in Completed Models real soon! ;)
Cheers,
Lance