Author Topic: AK Interactive no response to missing order  (Read 988 times)

Offline FarEast

AK Interactive no response to missing order
« on: July 23, 2016, 08:47:47 AM »
Hi guys,

I placed an order with AK Interactive back on 22 June, 2016. All was going well with updates regarding the status of the order etc and was happy to wait for the slow boat to deliver it - up to 30 days.

Now shipping from AK is pretty expensive lets say it was almost 3 times the amount of the products purchased - but after reading rave reviews and also wanting an easy go to option for premixed colours for the uniforms of the miniatures I will be painting I was prepared to swallow that bitter pill.

So its now 32+ days since ordering, no product and no reply to the email I sent them. Fortunately I paid via PayPal so I raised a query through the disputes system - however still no response from AK Interactive.

So what gives? Is this typical service for AK Interactive or did I fall through the cracks.

Offline jknaus

Re: AK Interactive no response to missing order
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 01:23:07 PM »
I like ammo of mig  better. Not much I can  say otherwise to help you. Hope it gets resolved.

Offline Borsos

Re: AK Interactive no response to missing order
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 05:12:41 PM »
Hi,
That's strange. I personally never ordered there, but as you started a querry on PayPal, they must answer or you get a refund. I have two of these uniform color sets. They are fine, but definitely not the only game in town. If it shouldn't work at all to order them, I can help to find a replacement, if you like. German Feldgrau of WWI had a wide rage of different shades and the Fliegertruppe troops wore black uniforms anyway (Bavarian units blue).
I cross my fingers for you
Borsos
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.