Author Topic: Fokker Triplane Orlik 1/33rd Scale  (Read 10203 times)

Offline NinetythirdLiberator

Re: Fokker Triplane Orlik 1/33rd Scale
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2022, 08:52:41 AM »
Thanks, PWP and Tim!

I think with your skills, Tim, almost anything would be good.  It may be more important to pick something you like and then there's a better chance of finishing.  Maybe something like a Nieuport which is smaller (even in 1/33rd scale).  Let me see what I've got and I'll PM you some more ideas.

Thanks to both of you for the interest.  And thanks, PWP, re: the videos.  I do like posting those and more will be arriving soon on the Avro.

Cheers,
Dan

Offline Allan31

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2023, 11:32:31 PM »
Just found this tripe build, started at page 1, the perfect read with this mornings coffee.
Amazing stuff Dan, not only the building part, but you didn't like the color scheme....
Don't know if I will ever tackle one of these, the size alone prohibits that. Not for another year or so will we have the space for something like this. (We are building our retirement home and I'm promised free reign for building and display area)
You continue to amaze us, who knew paper could be so much fun....
Thanks,
Allan Buttrick

Youth, talent, hard work, and enthusiasm are no match for old age and treachery.

Offline NinetythirdLiberator

« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2023, 05:18:21 AM »
Thanks so much, Allan.  If you are interested, I have some videos on making this Dr. 1 and have linked one that shows the streaking camo.  Maybe with some more coffee??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz15Jb0bYQE

I can't wait to put my Camel next to the triplane.  They will look great together.  ;D

Dan