Author Topic: Tiziana  (Read 5877 times)

Offline Monty

Re: Tiziana
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2021, 08:32:22 PM »
My sincere condolences on the loss of Tiziana, Antonio. It is indeed so hard as she has been so close to you. Regards, Marc.

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2021, 08:46:08 PM »
Thanks Matt and Marc for your kind words, they're not just words.

Antonio

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2021, 05:31:38 AM »
I have just seen this and want to add My condolences for your loss. I can't imagine what you are feeling but know that you are in My thoughts.
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2021, 12:46:35 AM »
Thank you Rick!

Offline dr 1 ace

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2021, 05:45:33 AM »
My deep condolences and prayers.

Ed
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.

Offline Manni

• Der Militärmodellbauer
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2022, 11:31:18 PM »
Hello Antonio,
I have hesitated for a long time to write something here because I can't come up with anything adequate to offer words of comfort in your situation.
In these dark times, when we have to live constantly between apocalypse and "going to work", such a loss is felt all the more intensely.
I hope you can draw strength from your hobbies, sports, work or friends to carry on and not sink into darkness.

Yours,
Manni
"Ich hab' da mal was vorbereitet.": Jean Pütz
"Warum noch mehr Bausätze?!?": meine Frau

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2022, 01:27:17 AM »
Thanks Ed.

Manni, your words are more than appreciated, yes, I try not to sink into darkness, and have several friends and our family around me to support and help with meaningful comfort, but when I turn out the lights everything comes back to my mind and a deep sadness takes over, I know time will make the work, and living on is the only thing I can do and it is what I'm doing now.
I have something on mybench but there's not yet me there, I will sit back there in the next days...

Thanks again to everybody

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2022, 02:48:55 AM »
Antonio ,

I very sad to learn of this news , you are in my thoughts and prayers .

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2022, 04:04:45 AM »
Thank you so much Alexis

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2022, 06:44:35 AM »
Antonio, I'm another who hasn't commented but has followed this thread with great sadness and sympathy for you. I cannot imagine how it feels to lose your life partner and, as Manni said, it's so hard to know what to say. But know that my very best wishes and warm thoughts go out to you and know that we're all here for you.

Offline WD

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2022, 07:55:41 AM »
Antonio,
            I only just now saw this. My heart goes out to you, and you have my full sympathies and condolences. You and your Tiziana are the same age as my wife and me, I can only imagine what it's going to be like when I lose her.
Prayers for you my friend.

WD

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2022, 07:07:24 PM »
Antonio, I'm another who hasn't commented but has followed this thread with great sadness and sympathy for you. I cannot imagine how it feels to lose your life partner and, as Manni said, it's so hard to know what to say. But know that my very best wishes and warm thoughts go out to you and know that we're all here for you.
Antonio,
            I only just now saw this. My heart goes out to you, and you have my full sympathies and condolences. You and your Tiziana are the same age as my wife and me, I can only imagine what it's going to be like when I lose her.
Prayers for you my friend.

WD

Thank you friends
:-)

Offline Rookie

• No guts, no glory...
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2022, 07:05:03 AM »
Antonio,

I read about your wife’s passing just now, and I want to let you know that I am deeply sorry for your loss. And at such a young age!
In these hard times I wish you much strength and it is good to hear that you have a lot of people around you that have shown so much love.
Hopefully time will allow you to find the meaning in your life again and the spirit to get back to modeling and find comfort in the warm company of your fellow modelers here.

Willem

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2022, 08:57:55 PM »
Thank you from my heart Willem, your words are so warm and I feel it's nnever too late to receiving them.

Antonio

Offline jeroen_R90S

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2022, 05:31:05 PM »
Hi Antonio,

Somehow I had missed this news, I admire your openness! I wish you all the strength and best for your new and unfortunate situation. Last november my mother (aged just 65) passed away after a long illness, leaving my dad (and us) with an entirely different future after my parents retired.

I wish you all the strength and am glad for you to have people around you!

Take care,

Jeroen