Author Topic: Tiziana  (Read 5883 times)

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Re: Tiziana
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2021, 03:33:27 PM »
God bless you, Andonio. I can only imagine the grief you experiencing. My prayers are with you, my friend.
With my deepest condolences,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2021, 05:21:51 PM »
Le mie più sincere condoglianze, Antonio
in queste circostanze non ci sono parole
un  abbraccio

Grazie ermeio, ricambio l'abbraccio.

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2021, 05:23:53 PM »
God bless you, Andonio. I can only imagine the grief you experiencing. My prayers are with you, my friend.
With my deepest condolences,
Bud

My condolences to you and your family Antonio.

Andrew

Please accept my condolences

Thanks guys, I really feel a bit better reading your words, again I feel you as part of my enlarged family!

Antonio

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2021, 05:27:09 PM »
Antonio

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your wife and wish there was something we could do to help you cope with the pain and the grief of her passing. Please know that your Forum friends send our most sincere condolences to you for Tiziana's loss and we are here if you need comfort in your grief.

I wish there was something more I could do but I hope the support and friendship of your Forum friends can be of some help to you in this time of indescribable sorrow.

My most sincere condolences to you.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia

Thank you Dave for your thought, unfortunately we live so far away from each other, I woudl come at each of you for a real hug...
By the way, as I said, I really feel better feeling you all so close and, Dave your work in administrating this forum helps not onlly to become better ww1 modelers but also to get this kind of help.

I love you all

Offline lone modeller

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2021, 05:31:14 AM »
Andonio

I have only just seen this as I do not usually get this far down on the index page.

I am very sorry indeed to read your devastating news, particularly of someone who clearly has given so much to you and others. Sadly I too am unable to be close to listen to or be with you: instead i can only reassure you that you are in my thoughts and hoping that given time and space you will be able to regain your equilibrium and start to live life again as your wife would have wished.

My very sincere condolences to you and I await your return to the forum when you feel able to join us again.

Stephen.

Offline Radarman

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2021, 06:40:36 AM »
Antonio,
Please accept my deepest condolences for you loss.

Kevin in Port Orchard, WA. USA
We are all victims of history!

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2021, 02:44:35 AM »
Stephen, Kevin, I express you my gratitude for your nearness, although we can't meet or even see each other. believe me, it helps.

Antonio

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2021, 03:24:21 AM »
I am humbled by your willingness to share the pain you must have. I'm glad this forum can provide some distraction for you and be an extended family. Keep your loved ones close and enjoy the memories together. Your wife clearly enriched the world with her profession and your life with her love. Stay safe, stay strong, stay in touch.

Steve
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 10:04:43 AM by pepperman42 »

Offline petrov27

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2021, 09:24:06 AM »
I am so sorry to hear this - deepest condolences on your loss
-Patrick

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2021, 09:23:46 PM »
Thanks from the heart Steve and Patrick.

Antonio

Offline DaveB

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2021, 08:24:00 PM »
Terrible news, Antonio

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful wife.   

Keep in touch with us all on the forum

Best wishes

Regards

Dave

As we say in fencing, what's the point!

Offline macsporran

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2021, 08:33:22 PM »
Sincere condolences for your terrible loss, my friend.

Your beloved wife will always live on within you. You will always be able to talk to her and although she may not be able to talk back she will always be there for you.
Sandy

Offline PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2021, 10:05:54 PM »
My most sincere condolence, Andonio... May your wife find peace in Paradise and you - a consolation here on earth.
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2021, 11:35:18 PM »
Hi Dave, Sandy and Przemol, thanks for your participation to my pain, each of your messages contribute.

Antonio

Offline FokkerFodder

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2021, 05:58:26 PM »
I’m so sorry to hear about your loss and it’s a really difficult time. My father died at 59 on December 7 and while the loss of your life partner is at a more intense level I do understand your pain and can only commiserate with you through this post. My mum (who was 9 years younger) took some time to recover ( and to be honest there is sadness still) but life will reassert itself and healing will start with time. Take care and remember there are lots of people thinking of you. Cheers Matt