Author Topic: Tiziana  (Read 6082 times)

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
Tiziana
« on: December 16, 2021, 11:01:53 PM »
This is the name of my beloved wife (we have been together since 2004) who didn't make it and passed away on November 22 at 3 AM after  a couple of heart strokes and finally a lung cancer diagnosis in september 2020.
It's nearly a month now and I still can't believe it, and although I do my best to get along with my life it's really hard and everyday things seem now to be meaningless.
She would have celebrated her 60th birthday on new year's eve and we had a lot of projects for our lives trying to look beyond this horrible ordeal.
She was an ER doctor, she has saved a lot of lives with her colleagues, and she was totally aware of the severity of her disease, but you know, when she showed me the statistics about survival I was not looking at that dark 95% of people not making it, I just hoped she would have been in the 5% remainder... I kept digging that illusion and kept assisting her 24 hrs a day in everything I was able to do but it was not enough.
Of course I have not yet gone back to the workbench, I will as soon as I find some positive energy, now I just let the pain flow and wait for time to heal me.
I love you all and I feel you are like a second family and reading your marvellous build logs I feel relieved until I turn the PC off again.

Thanks

Antonio
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 03:21:04 AM by andonio64 »

Bughunter

Re: Tiziana
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 12:11:50 AM »
I didn't know Tiziana, but I know you. And so this news hits me right in the heart and makes me sad.
I hope you will get better with time and that you will have someone around you to support you during the coming Christmas season!
And not even 60, that's no age! I'm close to it myself, so it shows all the more not to put things on the back burner but to live your life now - every day today so that yesterday becomes envious. No one knows what the future holds for them.

My thoughts are with you,
Frank

Offline gbrivio

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 12:23:20 AM »
Le mie più sincere condoglianze, una perdita incalcolabile.
Un abbraccio
Giuseppe

Offline Borsos

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2021, 12:27:42 AM »
My deepest condolences on this horrible loss, Antonio. I wish you all the best and all the strength you need to heal.
Also my thoughts are with you,

Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2021, 01:10:04 AM »
Antonio,
   I am saddened to hear of your loss and can say that I know just how you are feeling; I suffered the same loss some 35 years ago in late November of 1986. Be brave as I see you are being and believe me when I say the time will come when you will feel meaning in your life again; it will take some time but it will happen. Dwell on the precious good time you had with Tiziana, she sounds a wonderful and courageous Lady. Like Frank has indicated it is a hard time of the year to bear this burden so find support in Family and Friends.
   You will be in my thoughts and I feel your pain, be confident though that it will get a tiny bit less painful after time to heal.
Lance

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2021, 01:15:11 AM »
I didn't know Tiziana, but I know you. And so this news hits me right in the heart and makes me sad.
I hope you will get better with time and that you will have someone around you to support you during the coming Christmas season!
And not even 60, that's no age! I'm close to it myself, so it shows all the more not to put things on the back burner but to live your life now - every day today so that yesterday becomes envious. No one knows what the future holds for them.

My thoughts are with you,
Frank

Thank you Frank, I agree with you, at the moment I still feel dazed, it's very diffiuclt to imagine my life beyond this point but life is there and must be lived, I just need some time to recover from the shock. Moreover I have a lot of people around me that have shown ao much love and nearness and this is a valid support, las but not least the words I am getting from you and other fellow forumites really add comfort.

Antonio

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2021, 01:16:26 AM »
Le mie più sincere condoglianze, una perdita incalcolabile.
Un abbraccio
Giuseppe

Grazie Giuseppe, grazie davvero

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2021, 01:17:05 AM »
My deepest condolences on this horrible loss, Antonio. I wish you all the best and all the strength you need to heal.
Also my thoughts are with you,

Andreas

Thank you Andreas

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2021, 01:21:52 AM »
Antonio,
   I am saddened to hear of your loss and can say that I know just how you are feeling; I suffered the same loss some 35 years ago in late November of 1986. Be brave as I see you are being and believe me when I say the time will come when you will feel meaning in your life again; it will take some time but it will happen. Dwell on the precious good time you had with Tiziana, she sounds a wonderful and courageous Lady. Like Frank has indicated it is a hard time of the year to bear this burden so find support in Family and Friends.
   You will be in my thoughts and I feel your pain, be confident though that it will get a tiny bit less painful after time to heal.
Lance

Lance I am sorry hearing your story but reading about your experience gives me a bit of additional hope and confidence and I know time will help, yes, this is the worst season of the year to be loaded with this burden but, as I said to Frank, I have the rest of the family and several real friends around me and very close, this will help.

Antonio

Offline Ernie

• "Once more into the breach"
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2021, 03:12:55 AM »
Please accept my deepest condolences Antonio.  I will
remember your dear wife in my prayers...and you
my friend.  Your friends are all with you in this sad
time.

Ernie
The new old guy, take two...

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2021, 03:19:44 AM »
Please accept my deepest condolences Antonio.  I will
remember your dear wife in my prayers...and you
my friend.  Your friends are all with you in this sad
time.

Ernie

Thank you so much Ernie

Offline ermeio

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2021, 06:19:29 AM »
Le mie più sincere condoglianze, Antonio
in queste circostanze non ci sono parole
un  abbraccio

Offline Rob Hart

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2021, 07:01:22 AM »
Please accept my condolences

Offline Whiteknuckles

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2021, 08:22:05 AM »
My condolences to you and your family Antonio.

Andrew
Eternal Apprentice

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2021, 08:59:45 AM »
Antonio

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your wife and wish there was something we could do to help you cope with the pain and the grief of her passing. Please know that your Forum friends send our most sincere condolences to you for Tiziana's loss and we are here if you need comfort in your grief.

I wish there was something more I could do but I hope the support and friendship of your Forum friends can be of some help to you in this time of indescribable sorrow.

My most sincere condolences to you.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com