Author Topic: My Wife Christy  (Read 6469 times)

Offline James

My Wife Christy
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 08:36:24 AM »
Thanks for all the well wishes, it means a lot to me. Thank you.
Axes Grind and Maces Clash

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
Re: My Wife Christy
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2020, 09:20:15 AM »
James

What a terrible situation and I send all the very best wishes possible to your wife and yourself. We are thinking of Christy and you and I hope the forum members support can offer some comfort during this terrible ordeal.

Kindest regards

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2020, 11:08:18 AM »
James ,

I'm very sadden to hear this , not good news at all . I send my thoughts and prayers to you and family . Need to talk , feel free ..we'll listen .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Manni

• Der Militärmodellbauer
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2020, 03:52:36 PM »
Hello James,
I wish your wife all the best and a quick and complete recovery. You are not a burden to any of us and it is a honour for us to let us join your thoughts and fears like good friends should do.
Bye,
Manni
"Ich hab' da mal was vorbereitet.": Jean Pütz
"Warum noch mehr Bausätze?!?": meine Frau

Offline FokkerFodder

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2020, 06:09:53 PM »
Hi James - a tough time and I really hope things work out for Christy and yourself. Take care and we’re here for you across the globe. Take care. Best wishes Matt

Offline rhallinger

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2020, 11:06:02 PM »
James, you and Christy are in my prayers today.  Take care.

Bob

Offline James

My Wife Christy
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2020, 01:37:49 AM »
A HUGE thank you to everyone, it's very much appreciated. Here's the latest. They did dialysis yesterday afternoon and the nurse told me last night her lab work looked good for her kidneys, staying the same and not worse. They are slowly going to warm her today while maintaining her temperature.

Talked to nurse a little while ago, her blood pressure dropped twice, but they gave her medicine to raise, she has issues with her blood pressure dropping, so that's normal. They are going to do a CT scan of her head/brain and have a neurologist consult

Thank you to everyone again,

James

Offline RLWP

• Bodger
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2020, 02:06:10 AM »
OK, she sounds stable. That's good news James

If you are finding it helpful, please keep posting reports

Richard
Hendon for flying - the fastest way to the ground!

Offline James

My Wife Christy
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2020, 02:12:59 AM »
Thank you so much Richard, that means a lot. She does seem to be stable and hopefully the CT results are good.

Thanks, it does help me quite a lot posting update reports here as it keeps me sane for a bit and takes my mind off things. We are all like family here and for that I am most grateful. Everyone here is so supportive of everyone here and that is so nice, especially with everything going on in the world right now.

James

Offline James

My Wife Christy
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2020, 04:41:34 AM »
You may not hear from me a bit...

ICU doctor called in a little while ago, they warmed her, no response doctor said that we more than likely lost her. I can't believe she's gone,,,She was the love of my life....

James

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2020, 05:11:22 AM »
I'm heartbroken for you, James.  I can't imagine the anguish you are experiencing.  My deepest condolences and prayers are with you.

Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline James

My Wife Christy
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2020, 05:27:44 AM »
Thank you so much, Bud

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2020, 06:37:55 AM »
James,
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss, please know that I feel your pain as I suffered through the same situation when I was 42, it's a tough ride. Be strong, dwell on the good times, and trust me, time will heal although it takes a lot of it.Feel free to contact me by PM if you need to talk to someone at any time, and I know I speak for all of us in saying you have a lot of friends and support here if you need it.
    God Bless.
Lance

Offline jknaus

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2020, 07:16:46 AM »
I'm so very sorry to hear this. As Lance said stay strong and concentrate on all the good times. My heart goes out to you.  :'(
James

Online Borsos

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2020, 08:46:49 AM »
My deepest condolences for your loss, James. I am so sorry for you and I hope time could carry you over this. You are not alone.
Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.