Author Topic: Halberstadt CL-II and Albatros DVa Stick and Tissue From Old Guillow's Plans  (Read 2489 times)

Offline Jeff K

watching with interest. last time i build a stick 'n' tissue the sticks went fine, the tissue not so much. in my defense i was 12 at the time.

i'm keen on crashing--i mean flying--oh who am i kidding, i mean crashing--some models. the Micro Aces foamie kits look superb, but your build has me contemplating sticks 'n' tissue. it's how the originals went together!

micro-miniature, ultra light weight R/C hardware has progressed so far that even if i build a small one i can R/C it up and crash it. i haven't built anything tiny yet, but if you're interested in going crazy and making an RC ship i can drop links to sites with tiny parts, etc.

Offline NinetythirdLiberator

Holy Hannah...I can't believe it's been that long!  So many things on the fire and real life getting in the way.  You all know the idea.
Anyway, I got the fuselage finished and started some painting.  Now I can start assembly and there is a chance I'll get her done by the August deadline.  Maybe not test flown, but we'll see!
Thanks for looking...Dan

Offline RAGIII

Really looking great! I Love the scheme, Jasta 6 I presume?
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler