Author Topic: Aircraft in Pixels No. 2: Albatros D.V Early-ish Bird Special  (Read 651 times)

Offline IvotB

Re: Aircraft in Pixels No. 2: Albatros D.V Early-ish Bird Special
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 09:38:10 PM »
It's a nice package :)  In building I haven't passed the second phase for the tail assembly. I downloaded the instructions of the WnW Albatros to find some help, but I'm not sure if it will give me the details. But is a different kind of building and a nice game for us modellers, but even more so for our children who are addicted to their tablets and smartphones. Perhaps this way they may be lured towards the real thing: actual model building ;D

regards,
Ivo

Offline Flugzeugwerke

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 11:48:00 PM »
Hi Ivo--

First, thanks!,

Second, regarding getting stuck at the tail building step: something similar was reported by one of the testing elves. It seems it was possible to attach the curved piece to the leading edge of the framework such that it appears to be in the right place, but it doesn't lock. In that case, the last remaining part (the angled piece that forms the upper trailing edge) will not attach. When something like this happens (or for instance you "drop" a part and it gets buried inside the model) there is a RESET button that will do just that for any loose parts. It's the circle with the arrows chasing each other in the upper right corner second one down.

Having said all that, I did make a modification to that step which went live with the very latest version - 0.1.6.  This is the Version that introduces the checkerboard Bavarian scheme. If you have this version and you are still getting stuck on the tail step, please let me know!

Thanks again,

--Bo

Offline Flugzeugwerke

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2019, 10:35:05 AM »
The latest version (0.1.7) is live, lots of new and refactored content in the form of Albatros bits.

more info