Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Paper and Card models / Phonix DI
« Last post by DMPopa on Today at 08:13:37 AM »
I am new to this forum and this is my first post.   This will be a build log of the Orlik Phonix D.I in 1:33 scale.    I am doing a repaint using a skin of the Otto Kullas Phonix DI taken from the website www.ss1946.com.      Wish me luck. 
The David Wilson Memorial Group Build 2024 / Re: 1:72 Roden SE5a
« Last post by RAGIII on Today at 07:25:42 AM »
Terrific progress! It is amazing how closely this little one is in assembly to the 1/48th and 1/32nd! Looking forward to your next update.
RAGIII
I have never tried doing water other than a puddle on an armor diorama. I look forward to seeing your results!
RAGIII
I am certain you will get the best out of the parts provided.... even though they take a bit of work!
RAGIII
I don't know why you would want to strip it. That looks like a very good job to me.
Alan.

IMO that looks very good. I would suggest turning your photo into a B&W shot and comparing it with some examples of the real thing.....

Thanks Guys! Sometimes the Modeling Gods Make your Decision For You! I sealed the streaks after the oils dried ! I began to mask the fuselage for the Personal and national markings. During a re-alignment the tape lifted a large chunk of streaking and CDL from the fuselage. So Nothing to do but strip and do it again  8)
RAGIII
Completed models / Re: Encore SE5a 56 Squadron McCudden
« Last post by RAGIII on Today at 07:09:58 AM »
So glad you were able to persevere and see this one through.

Warren

Thanks Warren! It was a Struggle involving Three kits! I am Happy it is over  :o
RAGIII

Just beautiful, Rick - a great addition to your collection.
Cheers,
Gary

Thanks Gary! I am Happy even with the very real warts!
RAGIII
Completed models / Re: Blue Max Pfalz
« Last post by RAGIII on Today at 07:04:36 AM »
Awesome Build! The Roden Pfalz is pretty good and with the extras in the Encore kit, even better! You have taken it to an even further level of excellence!
RAGIII
« Last post by macsporran on Today at 06:48:06 AM »
Nice one
Sandy
What's New / Re: The Nieuports are Coming!! The Nieuports are Coming!!
« Last post by WD on Today at 06:46:54 AM »
OK, an evil-bay seller has posted a pic of the sprues.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/156213820918?itmmeta=01HYAFNA3YYQB3VRSYNT3Q8F8V&hash=item245f11bdf6:g:CZoAAOSwf7pmR7yW

Do my eyes deceive me, or did they just copy the Toko/Eastern Express plastic (with all of its faults for the interplane strut location, no slots on the elevator for the cables, etc.) and call it a new kit?

If so, saying I'm disappointed is a gross understatement.

Warren

« Last post by DaveB on Today at 06:45:56 AM »
A very nicely done Pfalz and Ursula too! What's not to like..... ;)

Yup, can't disagree with that!

Great Blue Max model

Regards

Dave
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10