Author Topic: Lots of Models has wnw  (Read 1337 times)

Offline tom1815

Lots of Models has wnw
« on: February 03, 2017, 11:39:56 PM »
 A model site called " Lots of Models" here in the US has a small selection of WINGNUT WINGS  kits for sale if you couldnt get them from Sprue Bros as they have sold out.

Online Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
Re: Lots of Models has wnw
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 11:21:10 PM »
Don't forget to use discount code "lots2buy" at checkout for 10% off.

Offline rtenyes

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 01:52:20 AM »
They have a "Winter Is Coming" sale on including wnw.  With the additional "lots2buy" discount and free us shipping it's pretty good.  Not sure how long it will last though.

Online Juan

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 02:38:40 AM »
With "Holiday Sale" going on, the new Dolphin is less than $77 with "lots2buy" discount with free shipping if in Continental US.  Not affiliated, just though some might like to know.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 07:59:00 AM by Juan »

Offline Doug Mace

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 04:58:12 AM »
That sale is either still on, Juan, or is back and some kits (Camels as well) are even less than that...with free shipping....no promo code either. And I am definitely not affiliated either. I grabbed a BR1....as if I needed yet another Camel....( what I do need is professional help.)
" 'One man's owl is another man's nightingale!' says the Rittmeister ".  - Lt Karl Bodenschatz, March 21, 1918

Offline lcarroll

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 05:08:09 AM »
That sale is either still on, Juan, or is back and some kits (Camels as well) are even less than that...with free shipping....no promo code either. And I am definitely not affiliated either. I grabbed a BR1....as if I needed yet another Camel....( what I do need is professional help.)

Don't worry Doug, you can take strength from the fact that you are not alone in this .......... I realized recently that the one I have completed has four "siblings" in my Stash! ??? :-[
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Doug Mace

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 08:42:56 AM »
Whoa....total of 5 Camels? Lance....DIORAMA! An entire flight from 46 Squadron with your man MacLaren trailing streamers. It'd be stunning. Pardon me...I get a bit excited...never mind....anyway, people...LotsofModels or directly to WnW on Ebay.
" 'One man's owl is another man's nightingale!' says the Rittmeister ".  - Lt Karl Bodenschatz, March 21, 1918

Online Juan

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 09:17:30 AM »

Its a new sale and with the discount, the Camels are $64.77 (Dolphin too) with free shipping in the lower 48.

Offline lcarroll

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 01:43:43 PM »
Whoa....total of 5 Camels? Lance....DIORAMA! An entire flight from 46 Squadron with your man MacLaren trailing streamers. It'd be stunning. Pardon me...I get a bit excited...never mind....anyway, people...LotsofModels or directly to WnW on Ebay.

Doug,
You're close! Actually I want to build four of the little devils in the colors of Canadian Pilots who were boyhood heroes of mine: I've completed MacLaren's LeRhone version, I want to do 2 Clergets representing Barker's and Alexander's, and the iconic B7270 BR.1 version flown by Roy Brown in the fatal engagement with Manfred von Richthofen. Number five will be a Ship's Camel and maybe some day, in a galaxy far away, I'll do a Comic Conversion. As you can easily discern I consider myself immortal!!
Cheers,
Lance

Online Juan

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 07:03:25 AM »
Sale now offers 25% off, then use "lots2buy" code for an additional 10% off.  Camels & Dolphin @ $60.72 shipped to lower 48.  Just FYI, not affiliated with LOM.

Offline eclarson

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 07:19:26 AM »
Just snagged a Dolphin to add to my WNW stash.  I wasn't planning on getting one but between seeing the builds posted here and now that great price I couldn't resist!   :)

Cheers,
Eric

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2018, 08:05:13 AM »
Damn, I didn't need the USAS Camel I just ordered for $60.72 including shipping  ;D
RAGIII
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 08:33:21 AM by RAGIII »
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2018, 06:42:20 PM »
How long does the sale run? Hoping till 1 Feb, that's payday... And hopefully Junkers J-1 day. I'd very much like to whisk one off to my North American stash and pick it up in April...

Online Juan

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2018, 11:12:16 AM »
How long does the sale run? Hoping till 1 Feb, that's payday... And hopefully Junkers J-1 day. I'd very much like to whisk one off to my North American stash and pick it up in April...

There are currently seven and the sale just started.  Good luck.