Author Topic: Lots of Models has wnw  (Read 6595 times)

Offline tom1815

Lots of Models has wnw
« on: February 03, 2017, 10:39:56 PM »
 A model site called " Lots of Models" here in the US has a small selection of WINGNUT WINGS  kits for sale if you couldnt get them from Sprue Bros as they have sold out.

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
Re: Lots of Models has wnw
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 11:21:10 PM »
Don't forget to use discount code "lots2buy" at checkout for 10% off.

Offline rtenyes

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 01:52:20 AM »
They have a "Winter Is Coming" sale on including wnw.  With the additional "lots2buy" discount and free us shipping it's pretty good.  Not sure how long it will last though.

Offline Juan

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 01:38:40 AM »
With "Holiday Sale" going on, the new Dolphin is less than $77 with "lots2buy" discount with free shipping if in Continental US.  Not affiliated, just though some might like to know.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 06:59:00 AM by Juan »

Offline Doug Mace

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 03:58:12 AM »
That sale is either still on, Juan, or is back and some kits (Camels as well) are even less than that...with free shipping....no promo code either. And I am definitely not affiliated either. I grabbed a BR1....as if I needed yet another Camel....( what I do need is professional help.)
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"  -   Oscar Wilde

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 04:08:09 AM »
That sale is either still on, Juan, or is back and some kits (Camels as well) are even less than that...with free shipping....no promo code either. And I am definitely not affiliated either. I grabbed a BR1....as if I needed yet another Camel....( what I do need is professional help.)

Don't worry Doug, you can take strength from the fact that you are not alone in this .......... I realized recently that the one I have completed has four "siblings" in my Stash! ??? :-[
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Doug Mace

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 07:42:56 AM »
Whoa....total of 5 Camels? Lance....DIORAMA! An entire flight from 46 Squadron with your man MacLaren trailing streamers. It'd be stunning. Pardon me...I get a bit excited...never mind....anyway, people...LotsofModels or directly to WnW on Ebay.
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"  -   Oscar Wilde

Offline Juan

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 08:17:30 AM »

Its a new sale and with the discount, the Camels are $64.77 (Dolphin too) with free shipping in the lower 48.

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 12:43:43 PM »
Whoa....total of 5 Camels? Lance....DIORAMA! An entire flight from 46 Squadron with your man MacLaren trailing streamers. It'd be stunning. Pardon me...I get a bit excited...never mind....anyway, people...LotsofModels or directly to WnW on Ebay.

Doug,
You're close! Actually I want to build four of the little devils in the colors of Canadian Pilots who were boyhood heroes of mine: I've completed MacLaren's LeRhone version, I want to do 2 Clergets representing Barker's and Alexander's, and the iconic B7270 BR.1 version flown by Roy Brown in the fatal engagement with Manfred von Richthofen. Number five will be a Ship's Camel and maybe some day, in a galaxy far away, I'll do a Comic Conversion. As you can easily discern I consider myself immortal!!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Juan

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 06:03:25 AM »
Sale now offers 25% off, then use "lots2buy" code for an additional 10% off.  Camels & Dolphin @ $60.72 shipped to lower 48.  Just FYI, not affiliated with LOM.

Offline eclarson

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 06:19:26 AM »
Just snagged a Dolphin to add to my WNW stash.  I wasn't planning on getting one but between seeing the builds posted here and now that great price I couldn't resist!   :)

Cheers,
Eric

Online RAGIII

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2018, 07:05:13 AM »
Damn, I didn't need the USAS Camel I just ordered for $60.72 including shipping  ;D
RAGIII
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 07:33:21 AM by RAGIII »
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2018, 05:42:20 PM »
How long does the sale run? Hoping till 1 Feb, that's payday... And hopefully Junkers J-1 day. I'd very much like to whisk one off to my North American stash and pick it up in April...

Offline Juan

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2018, 10:12:16 AM »
How long does the sale run? Hoping till 1 Feb, that's payday... And hopefully Junkers J-1 day. I'd very much like to whisk one off to my North American stash and pick it up in April...

There are currently seven and the sale just started.  Good luck.

Offline fredjocko

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 03:37:38 AM »
It looks like Lots of Models is getting out of the Wingnut Wings business. I called them about when are they getting the D.1 and they said they wouldn't be getting any  and once the kits and decals they have on hand are sold out they won't be getting any more Wingnut Wing products. I don't know what happened. I bought a number of Wingnut Wing kits from them when the free postage stopped.  :-[