Author Topic: Panic Buying anyone.  (Read 4405 times)

WarrenD

Re: Panic Buying anyone.
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2015, 07:55:29 AM »
I'm not "panic buying", but I am picking one up here and there as the budget allows for "one day". Like many of you, display space is an issue, which is one of the main reasons I decided upon 1/72nd when I attempted to enter this insanity a few years back.

Warren

Offline Derrick

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2015, 10:48:20 AM »
I ordered the DH9 today and it came to $130 Canadian  :'( :'( :'( . So the AEG will be far down the road unless I can find a better paying job.

Kai

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2015, 09:21:23 PM »
I snapped and ordered the early & late AEG.

Like I need them.

Offline Matt Parvis

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2015, 06:18:10 AM »
They may have a bit of a wait to sell them, there has been one D.V that has come around multiple times as an auction starting at $165.00 with no takers so far.

Within the last several weeks I've seen a number of auctions come and go with really high initial bid amounts without any takers and some auctions with low starts not getting as high as some kits have gone in the past.  It is too early to say just yet, but, part of me wonders if the market for OOP WNW kits has peaked?

Matt
We won't bring the muskets, we won't cause the pain,
But we're good for some headaches, and tough to clean stains.

Offline eclarson

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2015, 06:22:54 AM »
There's a D.V auction on ebay now, with 5 hours left, under $100 (not counting the $10.99 shipping within the U.S.).  Of course anything can happen in the closing moments! 

Eric