Author Topic: New Zealand post tracking is it reliable  (Read 6494 times)

Offline ermeio

Re: New Zealand post tracking is it reliable
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2014, 06:54:15 PM »
Well, now I feel a little in hassle
Out of two orders I received one parcel, but the other one today is reported as "delivered" on 18/12 - the very same day. But I did not receive it.
I'll file my complaint with the postal service tomorrow morning....

Yesterday the parcel arrived without any problem,
Another testimonial of the good combined service of NZ and Italian postal system...

Do you mean you already got your Felixstowe? To Europe? :o
No, I did not order the Felix yet,
A whole bunch of D VII and  Fokker monoplanes took the priority...
Had I ordered the felix , it wouldn't have been here in europe yet, since I have had  two more parcels shipped by WNW the very last day that they were open and they do not show in Italian postal service  tracking system.
I'm glad that the previous parcels arrived safely during this period of overflow....

Offline rowan broadbent

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2014, 09:58:11 PM »
Sorry to hear of your order being held over by customs, I presume you will get it eventually.

With the enormous amount of kits and accessories I buy from overseas I have never had an issue with items being held at customs. The only trouble I had was a parcel was sent to me from Europe with sample products, it was stopped at customs and returned to sender because it containd a dangerous substance (decal set solution). Stupid thing is though, it was flown all the way from Europe to Australia, then stopped and put back onto another aeroplane and flown back to Europe, if it was so dangerous why put it on another plane??? really makes me wonder sometimes.

Des.

Tut, tut, Des. Applying logic to the strictures of the "postal authorities"? You should know better..... A bigger bunch of box-ticking, bureaucratic, bastards would be hard to find (and I live in France, where the word bureaucrat originated for perfectly good reasons...). They'd make the Vogons proud!
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything – that’s how the light gets in

Leonard Cohen

Offline stefanbuss

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2015, 08:56:29 PM »
I received my W.12 last week. NZ's tracking tells me it's still down there, between those Hobbit-hills...
But, to be fair: DHL's international tracking tells me they still don't have any information available to start any sorts of tracking (DHL are the ones being respionsible for delivery in Germany).

Stefan

Offline miecio52

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2015, 09:27:00 PM »
 :)My Felixstowe already in Poland customs office -Publications 30 kilometers from my town.
Regards
 Mietek
 IPMS Poland / Silesia

Offline PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2015, 10:00:37 AM »
:)My Felixstowe already in Poland customs office -Publications 30 kilometers from my town.

Almost same timing here! Only that checking the Polish Post reliable tracking system, I went to the customs service and picked up mine this afternoon! And even the 23% VAT ransom could not quench my excitement! Though the customs guys tried to cheat me adding also 4.7% customs toll before taxation, which should not be included for plastic model kits. Luckily I checked the customs documents earlier and pointed it out to them. They admitted I was right. And that was the equivalent of 15.5 USD! I wonder how many people get cheated so, not knowing the current customs rates!
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Offline 15badcats

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2015, 10:32:33 AM »
I still have an order being held since 12-2 I emailed WNW about it NZ post won't let me fill out the form so they can trace it the sender has to I tried USPS but they say the tracking number isn't valid when I try thier form but I can use the number to track it to customs through the USPS website What a mess I just hope I get my kits I already bought the decals and belts for them

Offline mickg

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2015, 09:12:05 PM »
No tracking available from NZ, however Parcel Force have tracked it to UK Customs where it has been sitting since 30 Dec..........! In consolation my HB W.12 arrived under the radar prior to Christmas!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 09:21:59 PM by mickg »

Offline Russell

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2015, 10:11:48 PM »
No tracking available from NZ, however Parcel Force have tracked it to UK Customs where it has been sitting since 30 Dec..........! In consolation my HB W.12 arrived under the radar prior to Christmas!

My Felixstowe ordered around the same time as yours is now in the UK with Parcelforce awaiting my 'online' payment of the customs charges - which will be done today.

Strangely the NZ Mail tracking has no details of the parcel.

Regards
Russell

Offline ermeio

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2015, 09:06:20 AM »

Out of two parcels that the WNW people sent me on December,18  before their holy days one arrived in italy on january,2 and at my door on January, 7 but the other one is still missing from the postal service tracking website.
Regard

Offline the great waldo

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2015, 07:52:15 PM »

My Felixstowe ordered around the same time as yours is now in the UK with Parcelforce awaiting my 'online' payment of the customs charges - which will be done today.

Regards
Russell

Hi Russell

I have had a couple of kits from wingnuts recently, none of which showed up on the New Zealand post tracking. It beats me why stuff that shows up on the Austrian post tracking sites and not on the New Zealand post site. Maybe a member of the New Zealand post would like to comment. It's all a bit weird or am I just getting old.

Cheers

Andrew

Offline ermeio

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2015, 01:22:56 AM »

Regards
Russell

Hi Russell

I have had a couple of kits from wingnuts recently, none of which showed up on the New Zealand post tracking. It beats me why stuff that shows up on the Austrian post tracking sites and not on the New Zealand post site. Maybe a member of the New Zealand post would like to comment. It's all a bit weird or am I just getting old.

Cheers

Andrew

the same happens here in Italy: they show up at only on our postal service tracking website, while they are absent from NZ parcel tracking site...
I vaguely remember that I was able to scout them on some international tracking site, but I did not remember where...
I'm definitely getting old, too :-)