Author Topic: Choroszy Modelbud Models..  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Flyjunkie

• wherever You go, there You are...
Choroszy Modelbud Models..
« on: June 03, 2012, 01:34:02 PM »
I have recently found out about Choroszy Modelbud Models and am impressed with the inventory of obscure WW I aeroplanes they have in their Inventory..
I am hoping some of you might have purchased and built some of the Choroszy Models..
If so Might I ask your Opinions and views of this Company and it's models???
any insight or views You would have on them would be most welcomed ,as they have 8 kits I am seriously interested in.. but I figured if I got feedback from the "Gang" here< i would be better informed ;)

Thanks in advance for your valued opinions and feedback... ;D

Dean ~~ 8)

« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 12:01:21 AM by Flyjunkie »
"..Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride.." ~~ Hunter S. Thompson

Offline GAJouette

• " Beware of the Spanish Inquisition"
Re: Choroszy Modelbud Models..
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 01:33:16 AM »
  Dean,
Although I've not bought any of Choroszy Modelbud aircraft kits to date. But what I have bought several of their 1/72 scale Naval line. The details and the castings for my MAS boats were excellent to say the least. In my opinion based on what I know from these MAS Boats any CM product would be well worth looking into. My only complaint is I wish those WW I kits were in 1/48 scale.  Long story made short I'd go for it my friend.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette
" What Me Worry"

Offline contact 123

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 04:14:04 AM »
Hi there,
  I have several CM kits in the to do stash,and i can recommend them,especially the RE8, 87 pieces of resin,very detailed,quite alot for a 1/72.The Lohners are lovely,over a 100 pieces to drive you mad!The Bleriots are little works of art,but caveat emptor they are real challenge to build.Hope this helps.

My stash is out of control!

Offline GAJouette

• " Beware of the Spanish Inquisition"
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 04:18:37 AM »
  Contact,
You pretty well nailed it my friend. outstanding kits but certainly not your weekend builder's by a long shot.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette
" What Me Worry"

Offline Flyjunkie

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 09:07:57 AM »
Hi there,
  I have several CM kits in the to do stash,and i can recommend them,especially the RE8, 87 pieces of resin,very detailed,quite alot for a 1/72.The Lohners are lovely,over a 100 pieces to drive you mad!The Bleriots are little works of art,but caveat emptor they are real challenge to build.Hope this helps.

Wow!!! Thanks for that insight 123.. I can only imagine how many parts are to be found in the Kits I am interested in...(Friedrichshafen GIII., AEG IV., Gotha GI, etc... ) :o :D

I will probably go ahead and buy some of them  and wait until i am ready to "commit" to building one..   ::)

Thanks as well Gregory , your insight is always valued greatly... ;)

Dean ~~~ 8) 8)

Offline Flyjunkie

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 03:20:33 PM »
  Dean,
 My only complaint is I wish those WW I kits were in 1/48 scale.  Long story made short I'd go for it my friend.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette

See Gregory, the 1/72 scale will work best for me, as i am really interested in building the multi Engine Bombers.. and while sometime down the Road i will probably buy the WNW Gotha in 1/32.. i would probably have to add on an addition room here to display such a Monster.. with the 1/72 scale I can build the bigger planes and actually store/display them... ;)

Thank you, as always, for your thoughtful insight and knowledge.. this Newbie is most grateful for such help and assistance.. ;D

DEAN ~~~ 8)