Author Topic: My Brother Passed away  (Read 3671 times)

Offline IanB

Re: My Brother Passed away
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 01:09:26 PM »
So sorry to hear that news, Mark. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Ian

Offline Ernie

• "Once more into the breach"
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 02:47:08 PM »
Mark, I am so sorry to hear of your Brothers' passing.  Please accept my
most heartfelt condolences for you and your family.  I hope you will find a
little solace from your friends here.

Ernie
The new old guy, take two...

Offline IFF1418

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 08:09:57 PM »
Hello Mark,

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. I think you all were very courageous to help him in his last minutes. You made the right decision but I know how hard this must have been for you my friend. But then again I am glad you came back together the last few years and that must be a comfort to you. May the forum be also a little comfort for you.
I wish you all the courage I can give you!

Kind regards
Patrick

Offline mgunns

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 10:31:35 PM »
My deepest thanks to all of you who have posted a note so far.  It is encouraging to read them all and I appreciate all of your comments and all of you so much.  As we continue to march into the 21st century with all of its technology that seemingly erodes personal inter action, this forum is not one of those, it is just a different form of camaraderie and friendship building around a common interest.  The keeping in touch with you folks on this forum by reading your posts, your interests and comments is a great way of developing ties that otherwise would never happen. 
So, good people, thanks so much for your kind words, your thoughts and your prayers.

Best wishes

Mark
Mark

We few, we happy few.....

Offline Chris Johnson

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 10:51:09 PM »
Please accept my condolences for the loss of your brother Mark. I know how difficult it is to make the decision you made.

All the best.

Chris
You can have it good; You can have it fast; you can have it cheap. Pick any two, but all three are impossible.

Offline TomR1981

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 10:53:41 PM »
My condolences to you too Mark, and I agree with everything you said about the forum. It's great that the people on here can be a help in times like these.

Tom

Offline stefanbuss

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 11:59:27 PM »
Dear Mark,

my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Stefan

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2014, 09:26:15 AM »
Mark,
Somehow I missed this until now. My Heartfelt condolences! Like Bud I am glad that you and your Brother were making things right between you! I am not exactly close to my siblings but at least we have no bad times to make up for. In the enf you and your Brother chose the right path, I am again sorry for your loss! As for your Mother I am in a similar siruation in that My Mother is suffering from Dementia and the State of Arizona is finding her an assisted living home. A long story best left untold here! My best to you,
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline mgunns

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2014, 10:38:20 PM »
@ Chris, Tom, Stefan, Richard and RagIII, thanks again for your kind words, thoughts and taking the time to express them here on the Forum.  I am glad for our last several years of an amicable relationship, we had some good times and that is what I recall.
@ RagIII, I can fully appreciate your situation with your mother.  Mine might as well live in AZ with the distance and time factor.  The state and county are in the process of getting her in assisted living.  She doesn't have dementia but.........
Thanks again folks, your comments and well wishes duly appreciated.

Best

Mark
Mark

Offline Epeeman

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 07:23:37 AM »
Hello, Mark -

Only just picked up on this so my apologies for not replying sooner.   I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother and wish to send you and your family my best wishes.

Best regards

Dave

As we say in fencing, what's the point?

Offline mgunns

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 12:07:05 PM »
Hello Dave:

No worries mate, I appreciate your taking the time to respond.  I rarely get to this side of the forum and didn't know it existed until a bit ago.  Thanks for you kind thoughts, I certainly appreciate it.

Best

Mark
Mark

Offline jknaus

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 12:54:38 PM »
So very sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
James

Offline Dirigible-Al

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 05:31:20 PM »
Every now and again we get hit with a hammer blow we neither need nor deserve. The passing of time and the comfort of friends is what helps us carry on.
Alan.
I heard that it all started when a bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich 'cause he was hungry!

Offline vincentm

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2014, 07:03:18 PM »
Sincere condolences.

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2014, 09:02:52 PM »
My deepest condolences to you Mark. It is a traumatic thing to suffer the loss of a close family member and it's to be hoped the support of forum members will bring some measure of consolation to you. I lost my brother 53 years ago and not a day goes by when I don't think of him.

Warmest thoughts to you

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com