Author Topic: What's your work space look like?  (Read 15953 times)

Offline Galloway

Re: What's your work space look like?
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2012, 04:03:45 AM »
Lance,

German Shepherd is a Great Breed also! My wife had one before we were married and said she was afraid of Doberman's when she met me ....... Now she thinks they are the kids...... I have owned 6 now, counting these two and one of those lived to be 19 years old .... very old for a large breed... I say she stuck around to make sure she trained Luger the male you see in the photo .... LOL 
The Female (purple collar) is a rescue dog and she was very much abused ...broken ribs..starved and left in a dog crate, she also had swallowed a ball when she was rescued and had 8 inches of her intestine removed..... we finally just nursed her back to health..... after a three year fight ..... She's a happy Girl now! Her name is Renaissance or Ren

And Joe it wasn't always this way ...... way back when I remember sitting at the kitchen table working on my kits......

Ken     
"Slàinte mhòr agad!"

Offline Chris Johnson

« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2012, 09:01:21 AM »
The "mighty Thor" is blowing his winter coat at present . . .

Gee, isn't it kinda' early to doff the winter coat wayyyy up there?  ;D

Cheers,

Chris
You can have it good; You can have it fast; you can have it cheap. Pick any two, but all three are impossible.

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2012, 10:26:37 PM »
The "mighty Thor" is blowing his winter coat at present . . .

Gee, isn't it kinda' early to doff the winter coat wayyyy up there?  ;D

Cheers,

Chris

Nope...........   we have Summer once a year here too, albeit only for four/five days!
Cheers,
Lance ;)

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2012, 01:15:39 AM »
Sure, your summers are short, but your summer days are sooo long.  Don't you have something like 5 or 10 minutes of darkness each night this time of year?  I mean, you're practically in the Arctic Circle, eh? (my wife's from northern Montana, so I've seen it first hand)
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2012, 01:55:49 AM »
Bud,
   Sad but true, although not quite as bad as you say. The real sad part is that the reverse is true in the Winter; off to work in the dark, back home in the dark for months on end. Not too close to the Arctic Circle but close enuff! (Glad I don't work much anymore for sure.)
   In the past I've driven 6-8 hours to hunt along the Montana border, not that far from our little piece of paradise and, in my experience, it's hard to tell the difference between the inhabitants of the two sides of the border; tough country, good old boys of like mind, and as I age, "no country for old men"!

Cheers,
Lance ::)

Offline contact 123

« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2012, 08:54:54 AM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)Ha Ha Ha brilliant  Tears...
My stash is out of control!

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2012, 11:49:01 AM »
Those triple 9 brushes can really get into small places cant they?.....

Steve