Author Topic: Aviattic Pfalz DVIII  (Read 3141 times)

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
Re: Aviattic Pfalz DVIII
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2024, 05:26:22 AM »
....another week has gone by..... No shipment notice or tracking number and advised not to ask about the status. I did read the last email and sent an extra paypal donation to offset the postage increase. I know that doesn't accelerate anything already in transit but seeing other North American buyers receiving the kit last week has me wondering a little bit. I'm repeating myself, I know, but having purchased the top tier kit set early on I was hoping I'd have it by now......just jealous I suppose.... ::)
Well the good thing is it sounds like there should be a build thread on here as soon as you do get it...... ;)

I'm still struggling to decide which scheme to do on my standard boxing. There are many interesting choices.
100% I'll have that baby built asap! It will tke me longer figuring out how to post pictures here. Never did grasp that.

Steve

Offline macsporran

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2024, 12:54:25 AM »
Wow! My kit just arrived in the post this lunchtime.

I cannot add anything to the superlatives already expressed. This is state of the art modelling.

Seemed a lot of money when first announced, but given the sums WNW kits have been achieving, this is actually a comparative bargain.

As Henry Royce said 'The quality remains long after the price is forgotten.'
Sandy

Offline petrov27

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2024, 02:26:16 AM »
I have also received the kit and it is really really nice. The parts look very sharp and I do not see any breakage, the instruction manual is fantastic, profiles and decals just all great.
-Patrick

Offline gedmundson

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2024, 03:00:19 AM »
My package arrived today and although I'd seen a lot of superlatives used to describe the contents of the box, I was not prepared to open it up and behold one of the best looking kits I've ever seen. Absolutely incredible in all aspects. Hopefully I can do justice to the Paul Baumer option.
Cheers,
Gary
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 05:53:09 AM by gedmundson »

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2024, 09:52:47 AM »
Got back from a short trip and there it was! I can't add to the superlatives.

Steve

Offline DannyVM

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2024, 05:38:41 PM »
My kit arrived last thursday and what a jewel it is..... :)

Offcourse i will build the Jasta 14 machine n° 172 on the tail, seen on the photo's i provided to Richard for the kit.
That said, there are some other striking scheme's, and i'm sure many modeller will use one of these scheme's to build a fantastic model of the Pfalz D.VIII.

Regards

Danny