Author Topic: Sopwith Snipe decals for the new WNW kit!  (Read 6692 times)

Offline Trackpad

Re: Sopwith Snipe decals for the new WNW kit!
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2013, 12:10:37 AM »
No worries, guys: the Biff is the flavour of the month here. The Snipe and Rowan's decal sheet for it will almost certainly be that last kit and decal sheet I buy..really! I don't expect WNW to issue a Camel (for Brown, in my case) and I have a cache of about fifty kits that I really want to build. With about fifteen years to go in this hobby, a build rate of 3-4 kits a year should see me through these nicely. I'm making progress on the Biff, albeit slowly, but it will get done. Today: the engine!  :D
Cheers!
Gary

"It was an adventure, a great adventure. And, like all great adventures, we never knew where it would lead or how it would end."

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2013, 08:28:56 PM »
I know life has been challenging for you Rowan but any status update on the Snipe decals - or did I miss it?

Steve

Offline rowan broadbent

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2013, 11:09:02 PM »
Hello Steve,

The Post War RAF Snipe set is now going out to those who pre-ordered it and will be generally available soon. The Wartime Snipe/Barkers/Captured Fokker set, the Hannovers and the Jasta 18 Fokker D.VII sets will be ready very soon, just need to finish the booklets and some drawings. End of next weekend is my aim.

R
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything – that’s how the light gets in

Leonard Cohen

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2013, 11:14:15 PM »
Thanks Rowan. Wish I didnt miss the preorder but anyways could you invoice me to my email [email protected] and I will pay in advance. Thanks

Steve