Author Topic: Copper State Models releases exciting new images of its Bristol Scout kit  (Read 2596 times)

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
Copper State Models have released exciting new images of their 1/32 scale Bristol Scout C kit due for release later this year.

Edgar says the Bristol Scout project is progressing fast and all the 3D work should be finished soon.

"This project would not have been possible without the support and guidance of David Bremner, who kindly agreed to help us in the development of such an important machine, a fighter that became the prototype for many successful fighters of the Great War
and the very name Scout became synonymous with the special purpose fighting machine - fighter.

"Mr Bremner built his unique replica in his grandfather's footsteps, and we wanted to pay tribute to Mr Bremner's Grandfather and offer his machine 1264 as one of our marking options," Edgar says.

"David shared many historical drawings and his experience, which also resulted in the release of a wonderful book - Bristol Scout: Rebuilding Grandad's Aircraft. We hope to discuss the final version of this model with David to avoid any inaccuracies in like a week or so. Yes, these are not the final renders of the future model. Later we will share our thoughts about what will be offered in the pre-order version together with David.

If everything goes according to plan, the model will be released this year" Edgar says.

In the meantime let these jaw-dropping images set the tone for what will be a stunning 1/32 kit from Copper State.

On a personal level this is a kit I have longed to see produced in 1/32 scale and Copper State Models deserve all our support for producing such models.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Auistralia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline RAGIII

This looks like it will be an awesome kit. It is also one I have really been looking forward to!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline rhwinter

HOOORAY! Long live Edgar and Copper State Models!

Offline Borsos

Simply amazing! These pics are mouth watering.
I‘d bet this will be the best Bristol Scout in any scale when released, just like the Nieuport kits (not to mention the Caudron G. III, but its competitors are quite few…)
Andreas

(Well…But don’t forget to upscale your fantastic Caudron G. IV to 1:32 scale too  ;))
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline macsporran

Excellent news. CSM really do carry through on promises and we must support them buying their fantastic products.
Having just finished an Albert Ball plane, it looks like I'll be doing another very soon!

Online PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
Thank you, Dave, for sharing this great info here.
This kit will surely be a must-buy one for me. Looking forward to see it.

And yes, upscaled Caudron G.IV would be welcome, too ;)
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Offline loopyloop

Oh my oh my what a beauty!

Online Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
Thank you for the update Dave.  Edgar has another winner and continues to set the bar high.  Count me in for at least two. 

Offline kensar

• Reshaping the world - one piece at a time.
A LeRhone 9C engine!

I'm looking forward to this one.

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
Although I'm not a fan of the type (no particular reason) I am very, very excited to see this released as I know it's been on many folks' Most Wanted lists for a long time. Bravo Edgar - she looks beautiful!
Zac in NZ

Online Mike Norris

• RAF Old and Bold
    • Mikes WW1 Aircraft Models
Yes - another hit on the wallet , but a must for the stash,

Mike

Retired - 27 years RAF service then 20 years Military Aerospace Technical Author/editor.

Offline Eric Armstrong

• Expectation is a prison
As usual, CSM have set the standard for fine WWI models in 1/32 scale.  These kits are peerless.  Will be buying several.
Honor Necessity

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
Superb!!  :o

Thanks for the update.

Bob

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
As technology advances more and more kits are released that reflect the CAD drawings to the T!! Looking forward to this!!

Steve

Offline Monty

Really, really looking forward to this one....