Author Topic: Copper State Models releases exciting new images of its Bristol Scout kit  (Read 2597 times)

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
   Wonderful news and the images are spectacular. Copper State are doing a great job of product development and quality with developments such as this; I see one of these in my future for certain!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Berman

I hope they downscale their 1/32 Caudron G.III to 1/48.

Offline Monty

I really can't wait for a CSM Bristol! It looks really, really great and looks like it maybe has a choice of engines... hopefully. I was just busy on a 1/32 scratchbuild using some Academy Nieuport 17 parts (cheap kit) but alas no appropriate engine... I didn't make much progress yet... but I'm sure the CSM kit will be better!

... and to everyone who has landed in this situation, That's Life!

Regards, Marc

Offline Mike Norris

• RAF Old and Bold
    • Mikes WW1 Aircraft Models
Hi Marc,
A secret scratch build.
It looks promising, but I guess you'll wait now.
A shame, but IT happens,

Mike

Retired - 27 years RAF service then 20 years Military Aerospace Technical Author/editor.

Offline Mike Norris

• RAF Old and Bold
    • Mikes WW1 Aircraft Models
Hi all,
Latest renders for CSM Bristol Scout.
Lanoe Hawker's marking to be included,

Mike

Retired - 27 years RAF service then 20 years Military Aerospace Technical Author/editor.

Online KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
It's looking like another winner!
Zac in NZ

Offline Monty

Ooh, Eer, Just lovely stuff from CSM! Mike, my scratchbuild wasn't so much of a secret project, but just fooling around and seeing if it works... sort of from 5 years ago... the cowling started off as a WNW Pup spare! Regards, Marc.