Author Topic: Tiziana  (Read 5988 times)

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
Re: Tiziana
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2022, 08:43:36 PM »
Hi Antonio,

Somehow I had missed this news, I admire your openness! I wish you all the strength and best for your new and unfortunate situation. Last november my mother (aged just 65) passed away after a long illness, leaving my dad (and us) with an entirely different future after my parents retired.

I wish you all the strength and am glad for you to have people around you!

Take care,

Jeroen

Thank you Jeroen, thanks for your words, I appreciate them. I am sad to know about your mother and I feel you father should be in a situation very similar to mine. Stay close to him and help him bearing this heavy burden. It's not easy, after a whole life spent together...

All the best to you and your family

Antonio

Offline Monty

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2022, 03:47:31 AM »
Hi Antonio! We are still thinking of you, just wondering how it's going? We're sending good wishes, as always! Regards, Marc

Offline jeroen_R90S

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2022, 09:59:43 PM »
Thank you Antonio -my father is one of those people who cannot sit still and is always busy doing something. :)
He does admit it's the toughest when e.g. there is a birthday where he visits, but then travels home alone to arrive in an empty house...

Take care and best wishes!

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2022, 10:54:06 PM »
Thanks guys, I am doing well enough, phisically speaking I am OK, although in my mind the wound is not yet healed, I guess it will take longer and then a scar will remain, but in the meanwhile I am working hard to overcvome it and to bring on the life.

On my workbench is a Supermarine s6B Airfix 1/72 floatplane - Schneider Trophy, it stopped in November, I will take it back as soon as possible, I'll show it here when done.

Thanks again for taking care, you're an invaluable "bunch" of friends.

Antonio

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2022, 06:51:59 AM »
On my workbench is a Supermarine s6B Airfix 1/72 floatplane - Schneider Trophy, it stopped in November, I will take it back as soon as possible, I'll show it here when done.
That sounds like a great project to het back into things, Andonio. Know that there's a lot of people around the world who are with you in spirit.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 06:56:10 AM by KiwiZac »
Zac in NZ

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2022, 10:12:52 AM »
Hello Antonio

Please be assured your friends in the WW1 aircraftmodels community are with you every day to offer what comfort, support and friendship we can to help you through your grieving.

The Airfix Supermarine S6B kit is one that I remember making many years ago. It would be wonderful if Airfix gave us a new tool kit, in both 1/72 and 1/48 scales.

Please show us your work on the kit.

Sending you the very warmest of regards

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2022, 06:36:05 PM »
That sounds like a great project to het back into things, Andonio. Know that there's a lot of people around the world who are with you in spirit.

Thank you very much Zac, I had no doubt I was in a great group of fellows from all over the world, I feel all of you so close to me and I am to you, I think - and hope - I will sit back to the bench by the end of next week.

Thanks again and again to everybody!

Andonio

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2022, 05:46:53 AM »
I had no doubt I was in a great group of fellows from all over the world, I feel all of you so close to me and I am to you, I think - and hope - I will sit back to the bench by the end of next week.
That gave me a big, big smile  :)
Zac in NZ