Author Topic: Every little bit helps  (Read 34810 times)

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
Re: Every little bit helps
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 11:04:57 AM »
The skills shared and the education I receive every day on what I consider my life long escape from the hum drum of life is far greater in value than any monetary contributon I could make. That being said I will continue to attempt to balance the scale.

Steve   

Offline Ronkootje

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2012, 07:03:29 AM »
Jsut send some bits hope it helps gonna do more in the future!

Ron

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 08:55:39 AM »
Again I would like to say thank you to all those who have donated to the forum, the support for the forum has been nothing short of tremendous. Every donation helps to keep this forum running and assists in covering the daily running costs, they also allow me to build the forum making it one of the best WW1 aircraft modeling sites on the net. Continued support from our members will ensure the long term viability and growth of the forum, well done and thank you to everyone.

Des. (Administrator and forum owner)
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2012, 11:45:58 PM »
Des,
   Just sent another token, keep up the great work. This is a very succesful thing you've got going here!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2012, 10:43:39 AM »
Hi, Des,

A bit more on the way, with more bits to come in due course. Gotta keep my "go to" website perking along!  ;)
Cheers!
Gary

"It was an adventure, a great adventure. And, like all great adventures, we never knew where it would lead or how it would end."

Offline pepperman42

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2013, 10:56:54 AM »
This one hasnt been touched on for a few months so thought I would get it onto everyone's unread posting list again. If you havent kicked in just a little bit please consider it. Des is providing a great service here. As  stated - every little bit helps.

Steve

Offline bbrockel

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2013, 12:05:02 PM »
I just put a few shekels into the plate.  Thanks Dez for this great site.
Bob

"If at first you don't succeede, use a bigger hammer"

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2013, 08:46:39 AM »
Thanks Steve for the reminder to members of the Donate button. Donations to date have been excellent and I can assure members that every cent of it goes back into the forum.

Many thanks to all those who have donated, it is very much appreciated, without these kind donations the forum would not exist.

Des - Administrator.

Offline pepperman42

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2013, 08:53:46 AM »
No problem. Considering I spend $10-$18 on a magazine, $25 on a paperback book...and maybe a bit more on kits, this site is priceless. If there is a question or piece of information needed it is given here generously. That combined with the friendly atmosphere is all I could ask for.

Steve

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2013, 03:06:45 PM »
No problem. Considering I spend $10-$18 on a magazine, $25 on a paperback book...and maybe a bit more on kits, this site is priceless. If there is a question or piece of information needed it is given here generously. That combined with the friendly atmosphere is all I could ask for.

Steve

Well said, Steve!  ;)

+1

BVB

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith

Offline RichO

• Retired Art Director
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2013, 10:58:18 PM »
HEY ALL,

I am so totaly new to this site that I have not even introduced myself yet. I have prior commitments befor I can start any new builds and get involved with new clubs, but I have been looking and reading for a couple of weeks now and I just want you to know that I tend to be loyal to the sites that I post at. So I will commit to a donation when I do the introduction and will donate again each time I use your site for the referances that I will use here. This is truely a great site with outstanding builds and a ton of referances.

Hang in there till get back with introductions. Thanks,  RichO
OMG, I have finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: On the left side there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2013, 12:31:53 AM »
This one hasnt been touched on for a few months so thought I would get it onto everyone's unread posting list again. If you havent kicked in just a little bit please consider it. Des is providing a great service here. As  stated - every little bit helps.

Steve

My turn to contribute and post a reminder. I use the information, photos, and references here more then I would have believed before I joined. Des is doing us a wonderful service and favor here; lets ensure he can continue to "make my day"..........and yours as well!
Cheers All,
Lance :) :) :)

Offline Ernie

• "Once more into the breach"
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2013, 12:08:14 AM »
Another drop in the bucket for you, Des.  About time I repaid something for all
the enjoyment/education your site is giving me.  Thanks for everything!

Cheers,
Ernie :)
The new old guy, take two...

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2013, 07:54:12 AM »
Thank you very much for all the kind donations, the generosity of the members has been outstanding and I appreciate the support for the forum given by so many people, thank you.

Kind regards,

Des.   Administrator

Offline Andi Little

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2013, 03:25:43 AM »
There you go Des' ... just a little something from me - as I intend to be around a while!

Cheers chap ... all the very best.
KBO ............. Andi.