Author Topic: Every little bit helps  (Read 3562 times)

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
Re: Every little bit helps
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2017, 10:30:36 AM »
Another generous donation has been received this time from one of our newer members, many thanks to this guy for helping to keep the forum alive.

Des.
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2017, 06:45:37 PM »
I have received another two very kind donations from our members, I am so grateful for these donations as they not only go towards building and maintaining the forum but they also help to pay the daily running costs of the site.

Des.
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2017, 12:59:54 PM »
Again I express my sincere gratitude to the three most recent donations to the forum, 100% of all the money donated is used to keep the forum running at its peak and also it helps to cover the daily running costs of the site, all donations are much appreciated.

Des.

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2017, 07:16:48 PM »
Two more very generous donations have been sent, I appreciate very much the generosity of our forum members, all donations go towards keeping this furum running and allows me to improve the forum.

Des.