Author Topic: Albatros D.III (Oef) 1/33 - two models  (Read 3979 times)

Online Gene K

Re: Albatros D.III (Oef) 1/33 - two models
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2020, 06:59:46 AM »
I printed the file on 176 gm/sqm cardstock.

That's about 65#, I think. Paper choices are hard -- Text/Bond/Bristol/Cover/Tag/Card/whatever ... then pound or gsm ... .  :o

Here's some that you my want to try if you're searching: https://tinyurl.com/y2ly6ax8

My preference is this 44# matt  https://tinyurl.com/y2mspx8r .

Gene K

Offline smperry

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2020, 07:14:46 AM »
Thanks Gene. Got it bookmarked for next time I need paper.
sp
There is something fundamentally amiss with a society which forces it's modelers to work for a living.

Offline Le Criquet

• CRIQUET AERO
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2023, 03:37:31 PM »
I'm amazed by the quality of the coloring of the cards. A design like Marek's and a color scheme like yours are, in my opinion, the optimum combination for models that are accessible to the greatest number of people, provided you have a minimum of experience in paper card.
It's a pity that your contributions are so rare on this forum, which I've just joined.
Congratulations.
Le criquet                     
www.criquetaero.fr

SEMPER ALTUS SERATE FESSUS

Offline NinetythirdLiberator

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2023, 03:35:02 AM »
I'm amazed by the quality of the coloring of the cards. A design like Marek's and a color scheme like yours are, in my opinion, the optimum combination for models that are accessible to the greatest number of people, provided you have a minimum of experience in paper card.
It's a pity that your contributions are so rare on this forum, which I've just joined.
Congratulations.
Le criquet                     
www.criquetaero.fr

Here, here!  I so agree with Le criquet.  I really miss Matt77!

Dan

Offline Le Criquet

• CRIQUET AERO
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2023, 03:48:48 PM »
Hello,
Has anyone saved these models in a corner of their computer? I've been trying to contact Mat77 to no result. Even his models have been removed from Ecardmodels. What a shame as we could learn a lot from someone with such talent.
Please contact me by private message if this is the case.  I don't think Mat77 would mind too much if I took an interest in his designs.
Regards

www.criqueraero.fr
SEMPER ALTUS SERATE FESSUS