Author Topic: WTB WnW #32008 Sopwith Triplane F4 "4", Centre d'Aviation Maritime Decals  (Read 2406 times)

Offline Jaysena

Seeking to purchase; WnW Early Sopwith Triplane F4 "4", Centre d'Aviation Maritime decals only (decal sheet No. 9132008)

Thanks
David

Offline drdave

Pheon decals have french Triplane schemes

Offline Rob_Owens

And there’s a Canadian seller offering the Pheon French Tripehounds sheet : ebay item # 123885283124

Offline Jaysena

Thanks you both for the helpful advice. Just picked up a Pheon set. All I need now is the Triplane! I know; cart and horse and all that...

Offline Rob_Owens

But in  this case, the horse is probably gonna cost ya the proverbial two limbs. . .

Offline Jaysena

How true. Perhaps Pegasus, the god of model makers will look kindly upon me one day.

I don't know about you but the seeking out of that dream model, accessories and materials together with the tips and advice given so out so readily by our fellow enthusiasts makes for a great collective experience!

Offline Rob_Owens

Indeed it is, and WW1AM is what community is supposed to be!

Offline rondoz

Am I wrong!?
Hlj have the SOPWITH TRIPLANE "RAYMOND COLLISHAW" in stock:

https://www.hlj.com/1-32-scale-sopwith-triplane-raymond-collishaw-wng32607

Offline Jaysena

Thanks rondoz, They're on back order but I've put my name down on one. Perhaps the gods were smiling today!

Offline petrov27

Um, seems spendy but at least its down from $16,200....better make sure they don't hit your credit card with that much if you backordered   :o

-Patrick

Offline Jeff K

that's the price in Japanese yen, in spite of it being labelled USD. the actual price in USD is $144.16 at the moment. it will fluctuate a bit, but remain in that ballpark. i'd assume that the fluctuations reflect exchange rates but that's just a guess.

Offline LuckyLuke

Am I wrong!?
Hlj have the SOPWITH TRIPLANE "RAYMOND COLLISHAW" in stock:

https://www.hlj.com/1-32-scale-sopwith-triplane-raymond-collishaw-wng32607

If they really are in back-order, that means that at least some of the WnW stock is being released.
It would explain the recent listings of "William Barker" kits that are on offer on ebay lately. I counted 6 of them today !
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 05:19:17 PM by LuckyLuke »

Offline LuckyLuke

Thanks rondoz, They're on back order but I've put my name down on one. Perhaps the gods were smiling today!

If your luck is as big as mine you will receive what you asked for, I got mine delivered today  :D
From Japan to Belgium in 5 days, I am impressed !

Greetz
Luke

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
Jaysena,
   I just realized I have the French "4" portion of that sheet left over from my Build years ago. PM me with your mailing address if you still want it.
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Marcus.Q1000859

If your luck is as big as mine you will receive what you asked for, I got mine delivered today  :D
From Japan to Belgium in 5 days, I am impressed !

Greetz
Luke

With HLJ 'In stock 3-5 days', means they hold the stock already, it is just in a remote warehouse. You order, they transship to the main warehouse and when it arrives in the main warehouse your credit card gets charged the item goes into your private warehouse. You can choose when and how to ship.
The nice thing HLJ have done, is to lift the old 8 week limit on private warehousing so (due to C19) so there is absolutely no pressure to ship.

Marcus