Author Topic: WTB WnW #32008 Sopwith Triplane F4 "4", Centre d'Aviation Maritime Decals  (Read 2402 times)

Offline rondoz

Thanks rondoz, They're on back order but I've put my name down on one. Perhaps the gods were smiling today!

If your luck is as big as mine you will receive what you asked for, I got mine delivered today  :D
From Japan to Belgium in 5 days, I am impressed !

Greetz
Luke

Hi Luke,
Which shipping option did you choose at hlj please cos I'm in France and I have a few items waiting there in my private warehouse as they call it.
Thanks.
Ridha

Offline LuckyLuke

Thanks rondoz, They're on back order but I've put my name down on one. Perhaps the gods were smiling today!

If your luck is as big as mine you will receive what you asked for, I got mine delivered today  :D

Greetz
Luke

Hi Luke,
Which shipping option did you choose at hlj please cos I'm in France and I have a few items waiting there in my private warehouse as they call it.
Thanks.
Ridha

Hi Ridha,

I choose FEDEX Priority. It wasn't that expensive, 30 € which I thought was reasonable.
The tracking system was excellent. I could follow my parcel daily, from Japan to Alaska to Memphis and Memphis to Paris, then to Belgium. Maybe you get it 1 day sooner  :).
Good luck !
Luke

Offline Jaysena

Well, it finally arrived from HLJ. A great price and a great service. Ordered on Sunday and arrived this morning via Fedex.
I calculated that a Triplane would have to make at least 19 stops to refuel, which doesn't sound too bad but I expect the journey would take more than five days!

Thanks to all of you modellers out there for your helpful advice and assistance. 

Offline rondoz

Greetz
Luke

Hi Luke,
Thanks.
Ridha

Thanks Luke. I think I ll do the same.
Ridha

Offline Jaysena

Hi Ridha,

I selected FedEx International Economy which cost 20€ for a single kit. I would recommend this service as its quick and of course you can track its progress as it travels half way around the world. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this but I recently purchased some aftermarket accessories from a reputable supplier in the U.S. They shipped the package using the U.S. Postal Service and I was hit with heavy import duty upon its arrival.

Offline rondoz

Hi Ridha,

I selected FedEx International Economy which cost 20€ for a single kit. I would recommend this service as its quick and of course you can track its progress as it travels half way around the world. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this but I recently purchased some aftermarket accessories from a reputable supplier in the U.S. They shipped the package using the U.S. Postal Service and I was hit with heavy import duty upon its arrival.

Hi Jaysena,

I did the same and got them to France in just 5 days.
Thanks a lot.

Ridha