Author Topic: Nieuport 24 1/32 Roden  (Read 6313 times)

Offline LuckyLuke

Re: Nieuport 24 1/32 Roden
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2020, 11:36:39 PM »
I wish you a good recovery Marc !
You will get better ! I may take some time but if there is one thing where us modelers shine it is patience  :)

All the best !
Luke

Offline rhwinter

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2020, 12:05:23 AM »
Good to have you back here, Marc! I also have the Nieuport 24 (bis?) and plan to make it as an USAS training ride. So I am following your build here eagerly!
Richard

Offline Old Man

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2020, 01:35:19 AM »
Glad to hear you pulled through, Sir.

Online RAGIII

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2020, 01:48:56 AM »
Marc,
I am sorry to Hear of your Covid related illness. You certainly drive home the issue that there are Many Lasting effects that a survivor faces! It is great to see you back and posting.

As for your Nieuport I agree with SP. The wood effect looks perfect from what I have seen and read. I am sure you will get back on top of your plan in time!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Monty

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2020, 03:29:02 AM »
A really big Thank You to all of the members here with your good wishes and encouragement. I won't mention you all by name, but I appreciate every post. We have no idea yet how long the effects of Covid-19 will last, or the effect on multiple organ systems, but I can assure you from our practice experience so far there are serious long term problems coming. I am fortunately improving all the time, the neurological problems are the worst for me, but I am improving and just managing at work... modelling will be slow for a while and fortunately, this group build has no end date yet! The Nieuport will continue! Regards to you all! Keep safe, it isn't over yet... Marc.

Offline jeroen_R90S

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2020, 05:04:00 AM »
+1, all the best!
I like the Nieuport so far, I think I read somewhere the lower wings had different lengths, but I'm not sure any more as I could not find it any more. Doesn't look like it in the picture, though.

Get well soon, and take it easy!

Jeroen