Author Topic: Wingnut Wings Hansa-Brandenburg D1 in development  (Read 1008 times)

Offline zavod44

Wingnut Wings Hansa-Brandenburg D1 in development
« on: September 23, 2019, 11:12:20 AM »
First Copper state now Wingnut Wings.  I would say that I would prob opt for the Wingnut kit, just because the ease of build and level of detail....

Offline Eric Armstrong

• Expectation is a prison
Re: Wingnut Wings Hansa-Brandenburg D1 in development
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 01:24:04 AM »
^^ for the same reasons, I think I am going to try the CSM offering.  Their Nieuport 17 kits are fantastic, and compare favorably to the WNW kits of similar type (such as all of the Sopwith kits they have done).
Honor Necessity

Offline carlosgandiaga

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 03:53:19 AM »
^^ for the same reasons, I think I am going to try the CSM offering.  Their Nieuport 17 kits are fantastic, and compare favorably to the WNW kits of similar type (such as all of the Sopwith kits they have done).

I will stick with WNW.  While I thoroughly enjoyed the CSM Nieuport, I had a devil of a time with fit.  It could, of course, just be my ham-handed modeling skills, but just my 2 cents..

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 05:11:24 AM »

I will stick with WNW.  While I thoroughly enjoyed the CSM Nieuport, I had a devil of a time with fit.  It could, of course, just be my ham-handed modeling skills, but just my 2 cents..

To each their own and this being the WNW release thread I respect your choice  8) I am personally going with CSM as I Loved the Nieuports and had no trouble at all!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline fruibal

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 12:32:33 PM »
First Copper state now Wingnut Wings.  I would say that I would prob opt for the Wingnut kit, just because the ease of build and level of detail....

Your comment is so biased, you have not even seen the final product, both manufacturers are good, being WNW the most expensive

Offline Eric Armstrong

• Expectation is a prison
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 01:17:00 AM »
Honor Necessity

Offline Gene K

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2019, 12:17:39 AM »
Some excellent reference photos for my CS model at this outstanding site:  https://tinyurl.com/y58sz5ra

Gene K