Author Topic: Cobby! Camels! Dreideckers!  (Read 9693 times)

Offline RAGIII

Re: Cobby! Camels! Dreideckers!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2020, 12:54:59 AM »
I got My shipping notice a few days ago. The only caveat being a warning that US customs May Hold the package for an inordinate amount of time( according to some reports). So it could be a while before they arrive  :(
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline pierrelm

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2020, 10:23:51 PM »
Mine arrived yesterday and very nice they are too; there's an apology from Rowan with regard to the reduced content, which I think it's fair to say is appreciated but completely uneccessary! Thanksd and very best wishes to both Rowan and Sabine.

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2020, 04:35:20 AM »
Mine arrived yesterday and very nice they are too; there's an apology from Rowan with regard to the reduced content, which I think it's fair to say is appreciated but completely uneccessary! Thanksd and very best wishes to both Rowan and Sabine.

I am about 95% certain mine arrived yesterday also. The envelope will not fit in the Mail Box and apparently for once they didn't fold it in half to make it go in  ::) So I will pick it up at the PO tomorrow and know for sure.
RAGIII

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2020, 04:35:08 AM »
I picked up My Camel Aces sheet today and will just say I Love it! An added bonus was that My Aviattic DR1 PE was in the Mail  Box today so a double WIN!
RAGIII

Offline Rob_Owens

Re: Cobby! Camels!
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2020, 03:54:29 AM »
Got my order in only 8 days!!! That’s  gotta be some kind of record!! And, I might have scored the last two Belgian Camels !
Thanks Sabine & Rowan!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 07:05:07 AM by Rob_Owens »

Offline petrov27

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2020, 05:03:46 AM »
mine arrived today as well - very good customer service all around! I do wish my postal service had heeded the multiple "Please do not bend" stamps that were all over the package as they basically folded it in half to force into my mailbox but thankfully I dont think the sheets were creased too badly...
-Patrick

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2020, 12:01:27 PM »
   Gawd! The universal curse of the Postal Delivery person! (If any members are of that occupation my apologies!) I received a small booklet with decals from Kagero in Poland yesterday; well wrapped, several prominent "Do Not Bend" stickers, a double cardboard "stiffener" surrounding the lot and, you guessed it, everything bent in half with a really nasty "crack" right dowm the center of the decal sheet! These things are sent to try us!
Cheers,
Lance