Author Topic: Cobby! Camels! Dreideckers!  (Read 2435 times)

Online RAGIII

Re: Cobby! Camels! Dreideckers!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2020, 12:54:59 AM »
I got My shipping notice a few days ago. The only caveat being a warning that US customs May Hold the package for an inordinate amount of time( according to some reports). So it could be a while before they arrive  :(
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline pierrelm

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2020, 10:23:51 PM »
Mine arrived yesterday and very nice they are too; there's an apology from Rowan with regard to the reduced content, which I think it's fair to say is appreciated but completely uneccessary! Thanksd and very best wishes to both Rowan and Sabine.

Online RAGIII

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2020, 04:35:20 AM »
Mine arrived yesterday and very nice they are too; there's an apology from Rowan with regard to the reduced content, which I think it's fair to say is appreciated but completely uneccessary! Thanksd and very best wishes to both Rowan and Sabine.

I am about 95% certain mine arrived yesterday also. The envelope will not fit in the Mail Box and apparently for once they didn't fold it in half to make it go in  ::) So I will pick it up at the PO tomorrow and know for sure.
RAGIII

Online RAGIII

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2020, 04:35:08 AM »
I picked up My Camel Aces sheet today and will just say I Love it! An added bonus was that My Aviattic DR1 PE was in the Mail  Box today so a double WIN!
RAGIII