Author Topic: PrzemoL's rigging tutorial has been restored to the Forum  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
PrzemoL's rigging tutorial has been restored to the Forum
« on: September 22, 2018, 07:31:57 PM »
PrzemoL's 2016 rigging tutorial which has been an invaluable guide to the wonderful world of aircraft rigging, has been restored to its designated board at https://forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com/index.php?topic=7902.0.

For technical reasons the tutorial had vanished however it has been retrieved from an archive and now fully reinstated on the Forum rigging board.

This is a definitive 'how to' for rigging and we are indebted to PrzemoL for his guide.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
Re: PrzemoL's rigging tutorial has been restored to the Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 07:03:51 PM »
Thank you, Dave, for finding it out. I was getting emails with requests for this tutorial - it is fine to see it fully available.
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Online Gene K

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 10:18:00 PM »
Are there photos missing on pages 8 and 19 where there appear to be placeholders?

I downloaded all the pages (jpg) and combined them into a small (2.6MB) pdf file for future reference.

Many thanks.

Gene K
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 10:33:20 PM by Gene K »

Offline PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 01:47:26 AM »
Are there photos missing on pages 8 and 19 where there appear to be placeholders?

I downloaded all the pages (jpg) and combined them into a small (2.6MB) pdf file for future reference.

Many thanks.

Gene K

Hi Gene,
I have already commented to you that there are sketches in pages 8 and 19. I suppose you have some problems with pdf reader. If you like I can send you a PowerPoint version, maybe this will show fully in your computer.
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Online Gene K

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 12:42:27 PM »
Sorry ...  I did not consider that my "problem" with the reposted tutorial could be my PDF program (Foxit Phantom PDF).

No need for a PowerPoint version, thanks.

Gene K