Author Topic: Back to modelling :-)  (Read 967 times)

Offline jeroen_R90S

Back to modelling :-)
« on: September 10, 2018, 06:01:35 AM »
Well, other than working, family and a lot of other things to do, I spent most of my spring and summer on converting our VW LT46 van into a camper van. This is the fourth spring/summer I'm working on it, and nearly all of it is the first time for me doing this -I'm neither a furniture builder, plumber or electrician, but I have friends helping me out, but I still have to do the work myself! :)
Still a lot of fun and very enjoyable when we can drive it on vacation, like to the North-Easter part of Germany a few weeks ago as you can see here:

And as it was a few months ago, I have the meantime finished most of the "big" electrics (battery, chargers, inverter, etc) and and finished up the beds and kitchen. Now I still need to do a lot of furniture and all those little details! The beds in the rear are for the kids for as long as they'll fit. :)

As the evenings are now getting shorter and darker, (I do all my work under a carport outside) it's time to finish up the last bits for this year and get back to reading all the great build logs here, look at the finished buids, and get back to building Greim's D.VII!

Jeroen

Offline lone modeller

Re: Back to modelling :-)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 08:05:45 AM »
Looks as though you are applying your modelling skill to a 1:1 scale! Looking forward to following your D VII build on this site.

Stephen.