Author Topic: Wingnut Wings Sells T shirts  (Read 3716 times)

Offline mgunns

Wingnut Wings Sells T shirts
« on: August 15, 2018, 03:07:16 PM »
Wingnut Wings is now selling T-shirts on their website.  Pretty neat looking.    Now you can be the best dressed modeler at your local model club meeting sporting one of these "collectible" T-shirts.  Get 'em while you can.  :D
Mark

We few, we happy few.....

Offline macsporran

Re: Wingnut Wings Sells T shirts
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 05:49:17 PM »
They only do them up to XXL. Judging by most of the clubs and shows I've been to, they'd need much bigger sizes than that!!!

Offline Borsos

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 01:39:18 AM »
They only do them up to XXL. Judging by most of the clubs and shows I've been to, they'd need much bigger sizes than that!!!
;D ;D ;D That‘s mean, but true! I am relieved that XL fits me...
Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline mgunns

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 02:01:17 AM »

Maybe this is a subtle message for those individuals to engage in a more healthy diet and lifestyle.  ;)
Mark

We few, we happy few.....

Offline krow113

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 02:24:46 AM »
Being in the t shirt biz , one design offered is a market research offering.
With alla the designs , subjects etc available to WNW this to me is testing the waters.
I wonder if the punters will buy them by the crate to re-sell later at twice the price...

Offline Eric Armstrong

• Expectation is a prison
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 07:18:46 AM »
If WNW wants to make a killing on T-shirts, they could take some of those prop logo decals and make them into some shirts.
Honor Necessity

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 07:42:46 AM »
Very nice looking T-shirt, but will save my $$ to spend on their plastic (especially with all the new kits coming).

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2018, 08:41:21 AM »
If WNW wants to make a killing on T-shirts, they could take some of those prop logo decals and make them into some shirts.

.......  I'd prefer a Lozenge design myself, saw one years ago that Tom Morgan was given at the US IPMS Nats, and it was really nice!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline krow113

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2018, 11:15:08 AM »
ooooooooer!
Some gaudy lozenge and german balkenkrues! Sign  me up.
I'll stick with the german stuff, and avoid the PC 10 war on the English shirts.

Offline wmoran

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 11:31:42 AM »
I'd have to hold off on buying a lozenge t-shirt to see if Aviattic offered some.  To really capture the market, however, Aviattic would have to offer heat-transfers so buyers could pre-shade their t-shirts before applying the lozenge transfer.

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 02:55:40 AM »
i'm merely an L and i'm 189 cm. if one is larger than XXL... maybe one has not found a healthy lifestyle.

the shirts are nice but what i'd really like is a lozenge pattern t-shirt or polo shirt with a small breast-pocked-sized logo.

and yeah us skinny bitches get all the hot girls :p

Offline Doug Mace

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2018, 12:23:01 AM »
Yes...lozenge would be nice...anything more colorful...with just dark gray, how could I ever accessorize?
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"  -   Oscar Wilde

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2018, 02:00:55 AM »
Hmmmmmm ...... indications are lozenge shirts etc. might be a worthy market opportunity for some well established company. I wonder if the pattern is copyrighted?! ;)
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2018, 07:16:23 AM »
Hmmmmmm ...... indications are lozenge shirts etc. might be a worthy market opportunity for some well established company. I wonder if the pattern is copyrighted?! ;)
Cheers,
Lance

at this point public domain. this stuff's as old as, well,WWI. that said the real challenge is printing 'em. if anyone's going to have a go on lozenge t-shirts i can hook you up with a t-shirt factory here in Thailand, you'll like the price... but my money's reserved for sashimi and more WNW kits.

Offline mike in calif

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2018, 10:44:45 AM »
I sure could use a XXXLT shirt. not all 3x shirts are for fatties, some people are just bigger.