Author Topic: 1/32 Albatros D.V, Baeumer  (Read 1653 times)

Offline crouthaj

1/32 Albatros D.V, Baeumer
« on: May 13, 2018, 06:11:30 AM »
Attached is Paul Baeumer's Albatros D.V, Jasta 2

Online RAGIII

Re: 1/32 Albatros D.V, Baeumer
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 11:23:31 PM »
Just a note here. I have tried opening your PDF attachments but I do not have Microsoft Office. I would certainly LOVE to see your two submissions. Any chance you could Post them directly to the Forum or use a Image Hosting Site? I think the lack of replies to your post indicates that others may be having the same issue. Hope to see the Models soon!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline dr 1 ace

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 05:42:55 AM »
Just a note here. I have tried opening your PDF attachments but I do not have Microsoft Office. I would certainly LOVE to see your two submissions. Any chance you could Post them directly to the Forum or use a Image Hosting Site? I think the lack of replies to your post indicates that others may be having the same issue. Hope to see the Models soon!
RAGIII

Same problem here .

Ed
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.

Offline crouthaj

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 12:42:53 AM »
Dear Forumites,
Thanks for your posts and interest in my models. I'm not sure why, but my computer isn't allowing me to simply cut and paste the images on to the post, which is what I'd prefer to do...any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Jason

Online RAGIII

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 01:14:41 AM »
Dear Forumites,
Thanks for your posts and interest in my models. I'm not sure why, but my computer isn't allowing me to simply cut and paste the images on to the post, which is what I'd prefer to do...any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Jason

Try clicking on the Attachment and other options when you go to make your post. Click on Browse and choose your photo. The drawback is that image size is limited .
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler