Author Topic: Tom Young's 1/72 WWI Aircraft Collection  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Mike Vice

Tom Young's 1/72 WWI Aircraft Collection
« on: May 06, 2018, 06:09:52 AM »
     I mentioned earlier today in Sick Call of the death yesterday of WWI modeler and great friend Tom Young in Corte Madera, CA.  Before he died Tom asked me to sell as much of his collection as possible in order to make wife Lynne's life easier and provide her with extra income.  That said, I've got some attractively-priced (everything 40% or more off list price) lists for all to see.  If you want to partake in the sale contact me OFF THIS FORUM at [email protected] and I'll e-mail what's available to you.  Right now I have lists of injected and vacform 1/72 aircraft and will soon have lists of injected "ground pounder" stuff and also Czechmaster resin aircraft (and other resin manufacturers).
     Mike

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Re: Tom Young's 1/72 WWI Aircraft Collection
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 06:41:18 AM »
Glad you were able to get in, Mike.  Very sorry to hear of Tom's passing.  Please express my condolences to Lynne. 

I think you may get a better response on this forum if you post his list here and then have people contact you.

Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
Re: Tom Young's 1/72 WWI Aircraft Collection
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 09:24:38 AM »
Hello Mike

You are welcome to post the lists here on the forum. This will give you a wider global audience perhaps than people emailing you.

Dave Wilson
Forum Administrator

Gold Coast
Australia

Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com