Author Topic: Wheels Wings Hobbies has WNW  (Read 2504 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Wheels Wings Hobbies has WNW
« on: December 01, 2017, 01:36:27 PM »
I know this was mentioned here somewhere before and this works out great for Canadians . I notice on their web site that they have WNW in stock so I called them up this afternoon and asked if they have the Camel in stock . Gave him the kit number and  they have it . 110 bucks CDN ! Shipping was 17 bucks , not bad at all , so I have one coming my way . The gentlemen I spoke with was very friendly and helpful on answering my questions on shipping . Should have this by the end of next week , but I don't put faith in Canada Post .

They are based in Toronto . You can't shop on their site , but send them an e-mail or call them . They do take paypal and welcome international orders as well .

http://www.wheelswingshobbies.com/

Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline rayb24

Re: Wheels Wings Hobbies has WNW
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 01:42:05 PM »
Wheels and wings has hurt my bank balance since they brought them in lol
I bought the ships Camel and Fe2b last week. Now no model buying for a while...
Ray

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 11:04:25 PM »
   I've ordered a few since they became a distributor. Great service, fair prices, and very reasonable shipping prices while eliminating the delays and extra charges incurred by the dreaded "border police"! Highly recommended for Canadian members!
Cheers, :)
Lance

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 10:16:01 AM »
Time will tell if a few dollars will go missing from the wallet in the near future . There is only a few more which I would like to add to the stash for future builds .

Lance , their pricing is most excellent indeed . I was very happy with the shipping changes and if they got in Thursday's mail I should have it either tomorrow or Wednesday . Did you have a long wait time ?

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 11:43:04 AM »
Time will tell if a few dollars will go missing from the wallet in the near future . There is only a few more which I would like to add to the stash for future builds .

Lance , their pricing is most excellent indeed . I was very happy with the shipping changes and if they got in Thursday's mail I should have it either tomorrow or Wednesday . Did you have a long wait time ?

Terri

Not at all Terri. About 5-6 business days from the center of the Canadian Universe in Toronto to tiny little Cold Lake, Alberta! Like you I found the staff most helpful. They've certainly eliminated the nasty penalty we were paying in the past by ordering from out of country.
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 10:20:24 AM »
Thanks Lance , kit arrived in todays mail . Wasn't expecting it this fast !

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch