Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 2363 times)

Offline ErnieS

Greetings!
« on: November 16, 2017, 09:22:25 AM »
Hello,
I have be looking at this site for many months admiring all the fine work, it has been very inspiring and enlightening. I have been a modeler for 30+ years and the last multi wing / rigged aircraft I built was over 20 years ago. I am about to begin, hopefully this weekend, my first 1/32nd scale multi wing aircraft. I hope to be starting a Wingnut Albatross D.V, provided I can find the markings for it. I am looking forward to starting it and picking up and tricks/ tips/ advice as I go.
Ernie

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 10:01:43 AM »
Welcome to the Forum Ernie, you won't find a better source of tips and advice on WWI Aircraft Modelling then right here. Have you looked over the decal selections for that D.V at Pheon Decals and Wingnut Wings?
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 10:05:46 AM »
Hello Ernie and welcome to the forum, I'm looking forward to your participation with the Forum and its members.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline ErnieS

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 12:19:39 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Ernie, you won't find a better source of tips and advice on WWI Aircraft Modelling then right here. Have you looked over the decal selections for that D.V at Pheon Decals and Wingnut Wings?
Cheers,
Lance

Thank you.
Yes Sir, and the markings I am looking for are on a Wingnuts sheet that is sold out :-\

Offline ErnieS

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 12:20:21 PM »
Hello Ernie and welcome to the forum, I'm looking forward to your participation with the Forum and its members.

Des.

Thank you sir, looking forward to it!

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 12:24:24 PM »
Cheers,
Lance

Thank you.
Yes Sir, and the markings I am looking for are on a Wingnuts sheet that is sold out :-\

Ernie,
    What are the details? This membership is a very generous and helpful lot!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 12:25:50 PM »
Welcome to the site Ernie  :)

The guys here are the best group of folks anyone will meet . Very helpful they are . The decals you are looking for your build . Put up a post in the buy and sell section on what you are looking and some one might have what you need .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline ErnieS

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 01:23:09 PM »
Welcome to the site Ernie  :)

The guys here are the best group of folks anyone will meet . Very helpful they are . The decals you are looking for your build . Put up a post in the buy and sell section on what you are looking and some one might have what you need .

Terri

Thank you, will do so

Offline Manni

• Der Militärmodellbauer
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 04:01:16 PM »
Hello Ernie,
welcome to the best WWI forum of the universe! I wish you will have lots of fun and inpiration here.
Bye,
Manni
"Ich hab' da mal was vorbereitet.": Jean Pütz
"Warum noch mehr Bausätze?!?": meine Frau

Offline ErnieS

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 01:56:07 AM »
Hello Ernie,
welcome to the best WWI forum of the universe! I wish you will have lots of fun and inpiration here.
Bye,
Manni

Thank you!

Offline Dirigible-Al

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 02:44:10 AM »
Hi Ernie
Welcome to the forum, this is a friendly place. It will be great to see the Albatross come together.
Alan.
I heard that it all started when a bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich 'cause he was hungry!

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 08:48:46 AM »
Welcome to the Forum Ernie. I am sure you will enjoy the wide variety of builds and skills here!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler