Author Topic: Does anyone what to go split on the WNW triple kit?  (Read 2017 times)

Offline hiddeous1973

• Don't worry, Baldrick has a cunning plan !!
Does anyone what to go split on the WNW triple kit?
« on: May 16, 2017, 02:31:55 PM »
I know it is early days as the WNW Albatros D.v/D.Va is not even out yet...

But maybe there is somebody who is looking at the set and is thinking 'I don't need all three kits, 2 is enough for me'.
All the versions of the D.V/D.Va are sold out, so it is a great opertunity to get a Albatros, but I already have 1 and would love to have another, but 3? No, that would be a bit much, even 2 would be a lot, but 1 more would do nicely.

I would like to have 1 and would like to pay 1/3 of the price plus shipping off course but would also like to ask for decal option B right up front as that is an old favourite of mine.

Please let me know if anybody has intresest in this offer and I will start saving money as I am always low on funds...

kind regards, Hidde van der Donk from Holland

Offline 53ryder

Re: Does anyone what to go split on the WNW triple kit?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 09:50:49 PM »
I'm in if you don't mind mailing the leftovers to the USA? I have no particular choice of versions. I'll pay for 1/3 the kit amount including 1/3 shipping to whomever gets the set first plus any subsequent shipping to get the remains to me here in Washington state! I know I don't want three kits! But sharing in a set is a terrific idea!

Glenn

Offline jeroen_R90S

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 06:53:36 AM »
Hidde (and Glenn), is this still an idea, or was there a third member who stepped up since and is this no longer valid? I'd like a to-build D.V kit to go with my D.Va.
I'm also from The Netherlands and also quite close to a shop might order it? (saves initial shipping)
Options J or A (in that order) would be my preferences... lol, I just realized J is a D.Va, doesn't matter, though, I like the scheme...

Jeroen
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 07:05:25 AM by jeroen_R90S »

Offline jeroen_R90S

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 07:06:33 PM »
With set available at Weta (though that probably won't last long!), I've been in touch with a new participant from the EU.

@Glenn; you're still interested?
If not, for EU members it should end up with around €80 for one Albatros kit including shipping to quite a few EU countries.

Jeroen

Offline kentyler

are you still looking for someone to take the 3rd kit
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 11:28:17 PM »
if so i'm up for it

Offline jeroen_R90S

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 06:45:58 AM »
PM sent!

Offline jeroen_R90S

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 07:39:37 PM »
My "deal" to speak is done, so I'm all set :)