Author Topic: Latest Member to the Cache  (Read 3051 times)

Offline Trackpad

Latest Member to the Cache
« on: May 15, 2017, 04:59:08 AM »
Hi, Everyone,

Yes, I'm still here: rumours of my death were greatly exaggerated!  ;D  Just to show that I still have a link to the Forum, here's the latest addition to the cache:

It joins seven other WNW kits plus a Hobbycraft  Nieuport 17 (not to mention the other 30-odd kits!), so I should be back on the Forum "in the fullness of time." And, as you can see just above the Camel, my Dolphin is still very much "in the mix."

Best wishes to all Forumites, and good luck with your current and future builds!

Cheers!
Gary

"It was an adventure, a great adventure. And, like all great adventures, we never knew where it would lead or how it would end."

Offline dr 1 ace

Re: Latest Member to the Cache
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 10:07:01 AM »
Gary,
Good to see your smiling face ad welcome back...

Ed
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 12:37:39 PM »
Hi, Ed,

I hope that all is well with you and yours. Good to hear from you, and thanks for visiting!  8)
Cheers!
Gary

"It was an adventure, a great adventure. And, like all great adventures, we never knew where it would lead or how it would end."

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 01:25:59 PM »
Hey, RB! Thanks for visiting and good luck with your Camel. It'll be a while before I start on mine: lots going on in my life right now, but all mostly good. I'll be doing mine as Brown's a/c, 21 April 1918. Have you decided on your subject? If the same as mine, please start yours first. I'll need all the help I can get!  ;)  8)
Cheers!
Gary

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 11:13:23 PM »
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll now be watching for that little aftermarket nicety!   8)
Cheers!
Gary

Offline Nigel Jackson

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 02:12:37 AM »
You're looking in fine shape there, Gary, and so well organised.

Best wishes
Nigel

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 03:31:18 AM »
You're looking in fine shape there, Gary, and so well organised.

Best wishes
Nigel

Thanks for visiting, Nigel: good to hear from you again! Regarding your very kind compliment on my being "so well organized," my wife might not share your sentiment completely, but I do seem to be able to manoeuvre around the desk-top without losing too many kit parts. Thanks!    ;D
Cheers!
Gary

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2017, 06:14:38 AM »
Welcome home, Gary  ;)

von B

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 09:28:30 AM »
Welcome home, Gary  ;)

von B

Vielen Danke, Herr von Buckles! Nice to reconnect with friends on the Forum even though it will be a while before I am able to post a build...or the completion of one. But that day will come in the fullness of time, that I can promise you, and them. Very good to hear from you again!   8)

Will you by any chance attend the UK Nationals at Telford this fall?
Cheers!
Gary