Author Topic: Free - WNW Sopwith Snipe Late ABCD Decals  (Read 1048 times)

Offline aliluke

Free - WNW Sopwith Snipe Late ABCD Decals
« on: May 07, 2017, 04:37:25 PM »
Hi
I'm only one or two away from completing all the decals for my Snipe. As usual with decal sheets I don't slash through the ones for the versions I'm not making. That would be rude.

So mine is Version E - F2367 - 70 Sqn, Bickendorf. All of the primary and unshared decals for version A, B, C and D are intact. Some of the big primary decals - the roundrels are shared. But I know sometimes when it goes wrong you would love a backup - that has happened already on my model...There are quite a few shared decals between the versions and you can assume they have been used by me.

I have no need for the saved decals. So they are free to a good home. PM if interested.

I don't regard this as counter to TM or copyright etc but correct me if I'm wrong! Sharing the residue of these precious things seems like a simple and good idea to me. And I'd be interested if others share that idea?

Cheers
Alistair
It ain't a hobby if you have to hurry.

Offline dr 1 ace

Re: Free - WNW Sopwith Snipe Late ABCD Decals
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 07:13:31 AM »
A good and generous Idea, Alistair, Sur someone will take  you up on it , if nothing more than
a back-up incase of an accident.

Ed
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.

Offline Rob_Owens

Re: Free - WNW Sopwith Snipe Late ABCD Decals
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 02:41:27 PM »
Alistair, I'm with Ed :) Exceedingly generous of you and entirely keeping with the spirit of this forum!
BTW, your Mum would be proud of you!!
Happy Mothers' Day,
Rob