Author Topic: Hello again from St. Louis  (Read 1694 times)

Offline jgentile

Hello again from St. Louis
« on: April 24, 2017, 12:50:12 AM »
It's been many years, but I am back for a limited time.  I still see a few names I remember (Charlie Duckworth that'd be you).  Joyfully, I am back to sell a somewhat large collection of unbuilt kits.  Most of my collection seems to be 1:48 aircraft, but 1:72 is fairly well represented.  Think doubles on just about everything made By Sierra Scale (vac forms), some Skybird '86 FF G.II's, Aeroclub RE and FE, Bluemax, Eduard, DML, you get the idea... There will even be a Contrail Staaken.  I also have more than a few decals sealed up, Americal/Gryphon (AEG and Gotha well represented), Pegasus lozenge 4 & 5 color (got some 1:72 naval too) as well as some Almark Eiserne/Balkan 1:72.

As I price everything up you can get a head start and I would be happy to email you my spreadsheet.  Just send me a PM/DM with your email address and I'll send you the spreadsheet.  If any items pique your interest, I'd be happy to snap a few photos for you.

Cheers!!!

Joe

Offline cduckworth

• My WW1 Models
Re: Hello again from St. Louis
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 02:35:22 AM »
Joe
Good to hear from you!  I'm looking for a Blue Max Bristol M.1C if you have one in the stash.

Charlie Duckworth
"Look alive. Here comes a buzzard."  Pogo

Online RAGIII

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 04:18:26 AM »
Welcome Joe, even if it is due to a sale  8)
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 07:51:38 AM »
Hello Joe and welcome to the forum, good luck with your sale, you certainly have a good range of kits for sale.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 08:57:29 AM »
Welcome aboard, Joe!  Hope to see you working on something here.
BTW, PM sent.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence