Author Topic: Lots of Models has wnw  (Read 6707 times)

Offline eclarson

Re: Lots of Models has wnw
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 05:25:44 AM »
It looks like Lots of Models is getting out of the Wingnut Wings business. I called them about when are they getting the D.1 and they said they wouldn't be getting any  and once the kits and decals they have on hand are sold out they won't be getting any more Wingnut Wing products. I don't know what happened. I bought a number of Wingnut Wing kits from them when the free postage stopped.  :-[

Sad to hear as I got a great deal on the Dolphin from LoM.  I waited a couple weeks after the D.1 was released for them to get some in but eventually decided that wasn't going to happen so ordered one from Sprue Brothers.  I see now I made the right decision.

Eric

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 06:35:16 AM »
Sad to hear as I got a great deal on the Dolphin from LoM.  I waited a couple weeks after the D.1 was released for them to get some in but eventually decided that wasn't going to happen so ordered one from Sprue Brothers.  I see now I made the right decision.

Eric

Sad indeed, they did not have a minimum purchase requirement and with the 10% discount, paid less than MSRP delivered free (CONUS).  Wonder what happened?     :o

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 09:22:37 AM »
I picked up the Dolphin from them just now. Total with discounts and shipping to Canada $79.72US - pretty much like the "good old free shipping days" price. Too bad they're getting out of WNW. You American shoppers will get it for just over $60!!!