Author Topic: Pfalz D.llla decals query  (Read 1931 times)

Offline Syd Solo

Pfalz D.llla decals query
« on: January 14, 2017, 03:15:13 PM »
Rowan
Will your proposed Pfalz decals to complement the new WSDFs be in 1/72 and 1/48 as well as, presumably, 1/32?

Cheers

Syd

Offline rowan broadbent

Re: Pfalz D.llla decals query
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 08:17:56 PM »
Hello Syd,

I've noticed a slight surge in 72nd decal sales in recent months and it really is time that I did something new in this scale, so, if the economics work out I might do a 72nd set or two (maybe reducing some subjects from the previous three volumes as well).

As to 1/48th, I don't see the same rising demand as I've noticed for 72nd and I think that 32nd sales have damaged the 48th WWI market considerably. Perhaps the Copper State models releases and the forthcoming SE5a from Eduard will re-ignite interest, particularly with the rising cost from WNW for their 32nd offerings. I might dip a toe in the water for the Pfalz....

Rowan
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything – that’s how the light gets in

Leonard Cohen

Offline Rick Milas

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 05:46:16 AM »
I hope you decide to do the Pfalz decals in 1/48. I could really use them.
Rick

Offline Bluesfan

• MW Miniature Work
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 03:47:31 AM »
I'm interested too, in more 1:72 offerings; certainly in the potential Pfalz D.IIIa sheet.
And definitely in 72 scale editions of what you've offered in 48, for the Oeffag 153, if you ever consider doing that as well!

Anyway, thanks, it sounds like you've got lots of goodies on the way for us this year.

Mark