Author Topic: ICM's Model T Ambulance 1:35  (Read 2382 times)

Offline kornbeef

• U.K. Carpet monster genocide squad leader.
ICM's Model T Ambulance 1:35
« on: October 09, 2016, 05:13:20 PM »
Anyone considering getting ICM's new Model T Ambulance should.

The standard of moulding is excellent with no fit issues at all so far. I'm really very impressed.

Of course theres area's to improve and a few things I would want done differently (purely selfishly. In the now pretty standard light grey the detail is quite delicate in places.  A few things I would have liked to see is the windscreen being a seperate piece, the horn trumpet being hollow & the rear rolled up flap being a little better done. The instructions are quite clear, just a little head scratching even for my age numbed brain  ;D

Over all I give it a massive thumbs up and hope ICM plan other variants and other WWI vehicles.

All I have to do now is work out how it fits into a diorama

Keith
Never too old to learn sumfink noo

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
Re: ICM's Model T Ambulance 1:35
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 06:02:28 PM »
I have already ordered the ICM ambulance, should have it in a week or two. I already have the Resicast WW1 ambulance so it will be good to compare the two, the Resicast ambulance is brilliant.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Edo

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 07:38:56 PM »
indeed!  Keith can you show us some pictures, pleas? l did the 1:48 and I found it very well done and was actually considering the 1:35. Somyour advice is wery welcome, my old friend. If i remembrer correctly you did a great work on a Renault amulance as well that was quite inspirating, so I am really eager to see what you make out of this.

ciao
edo

Offline Borsos

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 10:29:15 PM »
As soon as it was available I ordered two but have to wait for shipping from the Ukraine. I am very curious to see it built and
Would love to join the "show us some photos"-club!
Borsos
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline JamesAPrattIII

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 01:10:45 PM »
There is an article in the American legion magazine Dec 1977 by a Model T ambulance driver and it has a picture of the ambulance he drove. This article and the back issues of  this magazine are online at the Americanlegion.com