Author Topic: First Completed Projects in years.  (Read 6110 times)

Offline Cimmerian

Re: First Completed Projects in years.
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2016, 04:37:49 PM »
What a lovely pair! Interesting subjects and superbly finished.

Must try and get back to my bench at some point.
Regards, Ken

It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing it.”

Offline lone modeller

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2016, 06:26:31 AM »
Sorry Gregory that I too have missed this until now. Two super builds - and the camouflage really sets them off. Those eItalian schemes are a nightmare to paint - I never really succeeded in getting them right on my models, but you have on both of your models. There can be no doubt that your old skills have returned - and hopefully we will be able to gaze on some more of your mini-masterpieces in the future.

Stephen.

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2017, 04:31:47 PM »
Whoa Gregory, just stumbled on this -- love these. If I weren't building ww1 a/c I'd be building Regia Aeronautica. I'm crazy about the C.202 and your vac rendition is awesome.

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2017, 12:27:02 AM »
Greg,
    Like Bo I just viewed this for the first time, don't know how I missed it earlier. Really nicely done on both however the 202 is one of my all time favorites, that is just spectacular! You certainly haven't lost your touch with plastic, lovely work and nice to see you busy again!
Cheers Old Friend!
Lance

Offline GAJouette

• " Beware of the Spanish Inquisition"
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2017, 07:57:34 AM »
 Guys'
Thank you for all your kind remarks on my 2016 Regia Aeronautic projects. Maybe I'm not the only one with a Macchi 202 thing after all.Very much appreciate you all.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette
" What Me Worry"