Author Topic: Introducing CLASSIC AIRSHIPS  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Derek66

• CLASSIC AIRSHIPS
Introducing CLASSIC AIRSHIPS
« on: July 28, 2016, 07:41:49 AM »
Hello everyonef. My name is Derek and I have been building my Shapeways shop, CLASSIC AIRSHIPS,​ since 2013. I originally dedicated the site to 1/700th scale airships and mooring masts but more recently have added a wide range of 1/1250th scale models as well.

I will be including 1/350th and 1/285th models of certain subjects. For example I have just put a 1/350th scale model "S.S.Zero" British Submarine Scout (the original "Blimp") of WW1 in the shop. I will be adding a 1/700th version shortly and plan to have models of all of the major classes of British WW1 non-rigids in the shop by the end of the year.

I currently have two other  WW1 airships in my range:  the Zeppelin P Type and the Zeppelin R type, both available in either 1/700th or 1/1250th scale.

Please do take a moment to have a look at the shop and please feel free to let me know what models you would like to see included.

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
Re: Introducing CLASSIC AIRSHIPS
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 08:17:02 AM »
Hello Derek and welcome to the forum, I'm looking forward to your participation with the forum and its members, your shop is excellent.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline stefanbuss

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 07:11:18 PM »
Very cool indeed. I assume there won't be a 1/350 scale version of the Zeppelin R available?

Stefan

Offline gbrivio

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 07:17:32 PM »
Nice shop and interesting subjects. Do you have any plan to set up an observaton ballon in bigger scale, such as 1/72nd?
Regards,
Giuseppe.